Smaller fish enter the pond
- Ampac on fiscal Q2. Mirasol, Feliza // Chemical Market Reporter;5/22/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 20, p23
The article reports on the financial performance of American Pacific Corp. (Ampac) in the second quarter of 2006. There was a 137 percent increase in revenues. An operating loss was posted due to the company's acquisition of Aerojet Fine Chemicals in November 2005. Pharmaceutical ingredients are...
- AMPAC finalizing Aerojet deal. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/7/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 16, p6
Reports on the acquisition of American Pacific Corp. by Aerojet Fine Chemicals. Terms under the deal; Benefits of the agreement for both companies; Operations of two companies.
- business & finance news. // Chemical Week;7/20/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 24, p12
Reports on the agreement of American Pacific to acquire Aerojet Fine Chemicals in 2005. Significance of the acquisition; Terms of the deal; Plan of Lanxess to upgrade its computer process control system in Ohio.
- AMPAC plans to acquire Aerojet Fine Chemicals. Chang, Joseph // Chemical Market Reporter;7/18/2005, Vol. 268 Issue 2, p6
Reports that American Pacific Corp. will acquire Aerojet Fine Chemicals company. Value of the transaction; Schedule on the completion of the transaction; Benefits of the companies from the deal.
- Aerojet Buy Fits AmPac's Strategy. Smith, Ryan W. // Chemical Week;8/10/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 26, p29
Reports on an agreement entered into by American Pacific (AmPac) to purchase pharmaceutical intermediates firm Aerojet Fine Chemicals, which fits well within its core strategy in reactive and energetic chemicals. Difference in end-customers of the two companies, according to Seth Van Voorhees,...
- Ampac Completes Acquisition of Aerojet Fine Chemicals. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;12/14/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 42, p24
The article reports on the completion of the acquisition of Aerojet Fine Chemicals (AFC) from GenCorp by American Pacific Corp. (Ampac). Ampac has established its new division Ampac Fine Chemicals (AFC) which is comprised mainly of the former Aerojet Fine Chemicals business. Aslam Malik was...
- Ampac ends year of transformation. Boswell, Clay; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;1/8/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 1, p7
The article reports that American Pacific, manufacturer of specialty and fine chemicals and aerospace equipment, closed the books on a year of transformation with a modest loss. The company's revenues in 2006 increased 109% to $141.9 million reflecting the acquisition of Aerojet Fine Chemicals....
- Smaller fish enter the pond. Zwirn, Ed // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/4/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 8, p27
The article focuses on the acquisition of Aerojet Fine Chemicals, a contract manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients, by American Pacific Corp. (Ampac). Other bidders for the purchase of Aerojet include BASF and strategic players as well as private equity firms. The hedge fund market...
- State of the Industry Report. Honomichl, Jack // Marketing News;8/30/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p20
The article examines finance of conglomerate corporations which deal in marketing, advertising, and public opinion research, such as advertising agency holding companies. Overall trends within these industries are discussed, including employment and corporate profits. Consolidation and mergers...