PIPELINE LOSES ITS BIGGEST SUPPORTER
- Caribbean gas pipeline debated by experts. Collins, John // Caribbean Business;7/25/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p60
Reports on the debate surrounding the construction of the Caribbean national gas pipeline under a Trinidad & Tobago government proposal. Details of the pipeline; Estimated costs and savings; Feasibility study on the proposal.
- International project comes together. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May98, Vol. 225 Issue 5, p12
Announces the signing of shareholder agreements by partners for the 310-mile natural gas transmission line from Argentina to Concepcion, Chile called Gasoducto Del Pacifico Pipeline. Names of partners and percent of interest in the project.
- Compromise Pays. // American Gas;Feb2003, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p16
No abstract available.
- Turkmen gas for Iran. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb98, Vol. 225 Issue 2, p10
Reports on the start of the delivery of natural gas to Iran from Turkmenistan, through a natural gas pipeline stretching from the Caspian Sea basin to Kurd Kui. Projections on the volume of gas delivered through the pipeline.
- Big utility changes underway in natural gas and electricity. // New Hampshire Business Review;07/03/98, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p23
Focuses on the potential expansion of natural gas pipelines in New Hampshire for commercial and residential use. Availability of large amounts of natural gas that may shape the future direction of electricity generation in the state; Background on the process of deregulating the electric...
- Gas pipeline index springs leak in second quarter. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug98, Vol. 225 Issue 8, p22
Discusses the performance of the natural gas and pipeline industry in the second quarter of 1998. Combination gas and electric utilities; Gas distribution utilities; Gas pipeline companies; Reasons behind the sharp downturn of the Gas Pipeline Stock Index; Popularity of the stocks of Southern...
- Australia's changing natural gas and pipeline industry. Kimber, Max J. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug98, Vol. 225 Issue 8, p25
Describes the changing natural gas and pipeline industry in Australia. Prospects for continued development of Australia's natural gas pipeline infrastructure; Transition of the government-owned pipelines to majority private ownership; Regulatory initiatives aimed at removing restrictive...
- Company & association news. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug98, Vol. 225 Issue 8, p2
Presents news briefs concerning the natural gas and pipeline industry as of August 1998. Includes the proposed merger between Dresser Industries Inc. and Halliburton Co.; Power Conversion Products Inc.'s agreement to sell all of its assets to a new company to be named Power Conversion Products...
- Nabucco West in talks to add partners for gas pipeline. // Energy Today (Hungary);04/17/2013, p4
The article reports on the plans to add partners to the planned Nabucco West natural gas pipeline linking Azerbaijan to Europe.
- Pipeline owners seek relief on franchise fees. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb97, Vol. 224 Issue 2, p8
Reports that gas pipeline companies in Texas are seeking legislation that would bar cities from collecting franchise fees based on a percentage of total revenue from long-distance transmission pipelines that cross city streets and land. Petition of pipeline companies to have cities barred from...