Foster Wheeler wins in Gujarat
- ONGC Wins Oil Block in Venezuela. // India -- West;2/19/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 13, pB10
The article reports that Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd. (ONGC) has won a bid to develop a crude oil block in Venezuela as part of its business expansion.
- NEW PROJECTS. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p28
The article presents an update on the projects of several chemical companies as of March 27, 2006. Enviral plans to build a biopetrol component plant in Leopoldava, Slovakia. Oil and Natural Gas Corp. has selected Foster Wheeler Energy as the technology consultant for its proposed petrochemical...
- ONGC and OIL make joint bid for Anadarko's Mozambique gas stake. // African Business News;3/15/2013, p12
The article reports on the joint bid of Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd. (ONGC), a multinational oil and gas company in India, and Oil India Ltd., an Indian public sector company for the 20 percent stake in the oil and gas field of Anadarko Petroleum and Videocon Group in Mozambique.
- India to look for resources off Bangladeshi coast. // Energy Today (Hungary);2/19/2014, p1
The article reports on the production sharing contracts signed by Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd. with the Bangladesh government for reserve areas in the Bay of Bengal in 2014.
- ONGC, GAIL ink pact to sell natural gas, petrochemicals. // Chemical Business;Jan2011, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p50
The article reports on the mutual understanding agreement signed by natural gas company ONGC and GAIL to collaborate for exclusive sale of natural gas and petrochemicals.
- Indian Natural Gas Agency Signs Pact With U.S. Firm. // India -- West;4/6/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 20, pB6
The article announces that India's public sector oil and gas major Oil and Natural Gas Corp. Ltd. has signed a non-commercial agreement with the U.S.-based ConocoPhillips Co.
- Technip to construct onshore terminal in AP. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;12/21/2014, p9
The article reports on the contract received by French engineering company Technip from Oil and Natural Gas Corp. (ONGC) for the construction of an onshore terminal at Odalarevu in Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Foster Wheeler takes Sharq PMC. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/27/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 35, p12
Reports on a contract awarded to Great Britain-based Foster Wheeler Energy by Eastern Petrochemical Co. (Sharq), a subsidiary of Saudi Basic Industries Corp. in Saudi Arabia. Coverage of the expansion scheme of Sharq; Schedule for the completion of the project.
- CONTRACTS. // European Power News;Mar2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p4
Reports developments related to industrial contracts in Great Britain as of March 2002. Responsibilities of Foster Wheeler Energy for the construction management of a cogeneration plant; Provision of Callisto remote terminal units by Remsdaq; Construction of a steam turbine for the...