Fran Keeth leaves Shell for retirement
- Shell names former chemicals chief van Beurden as CEO. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;7/8/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 19, p7
The article reports that the chemical industry executive Ben van Beurden will succeed the executive Peter Voser as chief executive officer of the petroleum company Royal Dutch Shell PLC as of January 1, 2014.
- Ben van Beurden named Shell CEO. // National Petroleum News;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p6
The article announces that Ben van Beurden has been selected as chief executive officer (CEO) of the petroleum manufacturer Royal Dutch Shell PLC.
- Shell Appoints Downstream Director as CEO. // African Business News;7/ 9/2013, p47
The article announces that Ben van Beurden has been appointed as chief executive officer of Royal Dutch Shell.
- Rising from the Ranks: Fran Keeth. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/13/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 19, p29
Profiles Fran Keeth, chief executive officer of Shell Chemical LP in the U.S. Career background; Contributions of Keeth to the growth of the company.
- 15: BEN VAN BEURDEN: EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT SHELL CHEMICALS. // ICIS Chemical Business;12/10/2013, Vol. 282 Issue 17, p26
The article announces that Ben van Beurden has retired as executive vice president of Shell Chemicals.
- Shell Seeks Coordinated CO2 Capture Policies. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;12/1/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 37, p11
The article considers the involvement of Shell Chemicals in developing large-scale carbon capture and storage systems (CCS). According to Ben van Beurden, executive vice president of Shell Chemicals, the company has been involved for several years in developing CCS technology and is involved in...
- Shell Chemicals weighs shale options. LERNER, IVAN; Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;4/25/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 15, p10
The article discusses strategic planning of Shell Chemical Co. According to Ben van Beurden, executive vice president of Shell Chemical, the firm is exploring new opportunities and then planning to integrate it to fit with its global strategy of improving feedstock advantage. It has been stated...
- Shell to Relax Cracker-Plus-One Strategy With New Technologies. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;10/31/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 35, p13
The article reports on the decision of Shell Chemicals to move away from its current cracker-plus-one portfolio strategy when technologies that the company is developing are due to he commercialized. According to Ben van Beurden, The company's planned technologies include coal-to-chemicals and...
- newsbriefs. // Chemical Week;9/6/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 30, p4
This section offers news briefs on issues related to the chemical industry as of September 2006. Dow Chemical says it has formed a new water solutions business unit to focus on desalination, water purification, contaminant removal, and water recycling. Shell has appointed Ben van Beurden as...