- Consortium Making Progress, But More Needed. Milliot, Jim; Kirch, Claire // Publishers Weekly;10/8/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 40, p4
The article reports that the announcement that Seven Stories Press, one of Consortium Book Sales & Distribution's largest and most important clients, had agreed to a long-term extension, suggested that the worst of the transition issues involving the distributor's integration into the Perseus...
- Consortium Celebrates 25 Years. Kirch, Claire // Publishers Weekly;2/8/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 6, p16
The article mentions the anniversary of Consortium Book Sales & Distribution, which has been in business for 25 years.
- Perseus Books launches online. C.R. // Publishers Weekly;5/24/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 21, p20
Reports on book company Perseus Book Group's launch of its Web site during the 1999 BookExpo America book trade show. Web site's features; Access information.
- New Perseus Sales Structure Sets Stage for More Growth. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;10/4/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 40, p17
Looks at the move of Perseus Books Group to revamp its sales operation. Publishing members of the company; Account sales force created by the company to cover the United States; Explanation from Jack McKeown, president and chief executive officer of the company.
- Fran Toolan. Teicher, Craig Morgan // Publishers Weekly;12/14/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 50, p18
The article features Fran Toolan, founder of the software company Firebrand Technologies. Toolan founded the company in 1987. He developed software for various publishing companies which include Simon & Schuster, and Perseus Books Group. An overview of the NetGalley project of Toolan, which he...
- Bookselling DAYBOOK. // Publishers Weekly;7/5/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 27, p27
Presents news briefs on the publishing industry as of July 1999. Information on Consortium Book Sales and Distribution company; Details on several changes at National Book Network; Decision of Bookpeople to add a fulfillment division.
- Big Gains for Consortium. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;8/2/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 31, p13
Reports on the financial performance of Saint Paul, Minnesota-based Consortium Book Sales & Distribution Inc. in fiscal 2004. Percentage of increase in sales; Addition of new investors and credit facilities; Contribution of publishers to the sales increase; Reason behind the emphasis of...
- Consortium Catalogue on CD. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;8/19/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 33, p38
Deals with the decision of Consortium Book Sales & Distribution to release compact disc-read only memory (CD-ROM) containing its fall/winter 2002-2003 book catalog. Reason for the decision of the consortium to release the CD-ROM; Limitations of the catalog on a CD-ROM.
- Simon & Schuster Interactive, alive and kicking at age five. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/24/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 21, p18
Focuses on book publisher Simon and Schuster's interactive division. Financial performance of Simon and Schuster Interactive for the years 1997 and 1998; Titles of publications of the division.