Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½
- netTrekker Expands Partnerships. // Electronic Education Report;8/8/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p5
The article reports that Cincinnati, Ohio-based netTrekker has partnered with Boston, Massachusetts-based Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co. (HMH) in 2011 to integrate HMH's Learning Village curriculum management solution and Edusoft Assessment Management System in classroom setting.
- Houghton Mifflin Teams With Business-to-Business Web Site Epylon.com. Branch, Al // Curriculum Administrator;Jun2000, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p14
Reports that Houghton Mifflin Co. has signed a partnership with Epylon.com Corp. Terms of the business-to-business Web site partnership.
- McGraw-Hill Online Learning Teams Up with Comcourse for Turnkey Online College Courses. // Educational Marketer;6/19/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the partnership of McGraw-Hill Online Learning with Comcourse, a provider of package solutions for online education, to provide a turnkey solution for career colleges looking to offer online degree and certificate programs. Under the partnership, McGraw-Hill will pair its...
- Houghton Mifflin Backs New Venture. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/18/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 38, p20
Reports that Houghton Mifflin (HM) has joined with Sylvan Ventures and Inception Capital to back Classwell Learning Group, an online education company. Amount invested by HM in assets for a stake in Classwell; Service to be provided by HM to Classwell; When Classwell expects to announce the...
- Xrefer.com Offers HM Titles. Richardson, Jean // Publishers Weekly;1/1/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 1, p25
Focuses on the deal signed by British online company xrefer.com with Houghton Mifflin. Terms of the deal; Reference titles that will be added to xrefer online library.
- HM to Distribute `The Old Farmer's Almanac'. // Publishers Weekly;8/16/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 33, p24
Highlights the partnership between Yankee Publishing and Houghton Mifflin where the latter will provide `The Old Farmer's Almanac' with sales and fulfillment services to bookstores in the United States. When the agreement will start; Journals included in the agreement; Identification of the...
- Houghton Mifflin lands Illinois online contract; looking for more RFP's. // Electronic Education Report;09/02/98, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p4
Reports on Houghton Mifflin Co.'s contract with online curriculum providers in Illinois. Creation of Illinois@Education Place; Terms of the contract; Other services awarded contracts by Illinois.
- Houghton Mifflin ships first abridged adult title. Sweeting, P. // Publishers Weekly;5/5/89, Vol. 235 Issue 18, p49
Report on Houghton Mifflin Audio's introduction of abridged readings of adult books.
- Houghton Mifflin to acquire Gollancz. Reuter, M.; Menkes, V. // Publishers Weekly;10/13/1989, Vol. 236 Issue 15, p10
Discusses Houghton Mifflin's plan to acquire Victor Gollancz, one of the few remaining British independent publishers, and the advantages of this acquisition. Distribution; Publishing program; British reaction. INSET: Barnes & Noble buys controlling interest in Bookstop..