- Managing your company stock options. Rutkowski, Michael D. // Executive Report;Aug94, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p9
Discusses the implications of stock company options for employees. Stock options as part of executive compensation; Mechanics of stock options; Factors in exercising options.
- Managing your company stock options. Robbins, Doug; Webber, Paine // Electronic News (10616624);3/27/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2058, p14
Presents a guide on how to manage company stock options. Inclusion of stock options to employees' compensation package; Failure of employees to consider stock options as part of their overall financial plan; Factors to consider before exercising stock options.
- Buyer's guide: Stock options software. // Treasury & Risk Management;Aug99, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p66
Features several stock options software products available as of August 1999. Includes Express Options for Windows from Corporate Management Solutions; PeopleSoft Stock Administration from PeopleSoft; Salomon Smith Barney Stock Option Access.
- How to manage your employee stock options. Olagues, John // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Dec2011, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p40
The article offers information related to the management of employee stock options (ESOs). It says that the avoidance of early exercise penalties and holding ESOs from near expiration are considered as the cardinal rule in ESO management. It states that selling long-dated exchange-traded calls...
- Keeping retirement money in the business. T. N. // Entrepreneur;Jun2009, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p25
The article discusses the benefits of employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) to finance an employee retirement plan in the U.S. It is stated that many small businesses find ways to finance a retirement plan with less company costs. According to Baystate Financial Planning financial planner Herbert...
- Glenn A. Myers talks about a product that helps employees understand how to get the most from their stock options. // Business News New Jersey;03/22/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p13
Presents an interview with Glen A. Myers, senior manager of MDE Information Technology and co-creator of the Option Optimizer software. Definition of a stock option; Cost of the software; Challenges in marketing the product.
- Stock Option Options. Jovin, Ellen // Financial Planning;Jul99, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p71
Offers information on several computer software and resources on incentive stock options. Features of the Option Optimizer software; Comments from financial planners; How the BNA Income Tax Planner works.
- Executive Commentary. Heisler, William J. // Academy of Management Executive;Feb2003, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p93
The article presents a commentary on employee stock option design. The author notes that stock options are not often well understood, even by corporate boards. He contends that linking option worth with performance is significant. He explains that executives and other employees should not...
- Quick 'Cash-Outs' Fall From Favor: Survey. // Financial Executive;Oct2003, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p10
This article discusses the results of a poll of company executives that found that they believe their interests should be aligned with those of their shareholders. The poll indicated that a majority of the executives surveyed believed that when an executive receives company stock, in either the...