Watch the Lizards!
- Golfing Tourism in Cambodia. // ASEANAffairs;2008, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p76
The article reports on the golfing tourism in Cambodia. It states that the country boasts of four world class golf courses. It says that plans are underway to double the number by 2010. It adds that golfing legend Nick Faldo's firm designed a PGA-standard course in Siem Reap, the country's...
- Nick Faldo. Barrett, David // Golf Magazine;Jul98, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p166
Profiles professional golfer Nick Faldo. Golf records in British Open golf tournament history; Participation at the 1998 U.S. Open golf tournament; Faldo's golf victories.
- PERHAPS A FOLDO? Sirak, Ron; Rosaforte, Tim // Golf World;07/21/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p40
Reports that golfer Nick Faldo admitted that he came close to giving up his career midway through 1999.
- SIMPLE QUESTIONS COMPLICATED ANSWERS. Rubenstein, Lorne // Golf Magazine;Jun2000, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p172
Focuses on the performance of golfer Nick Faldo in the 1990s.
- All New Nick? Huggan, John // Golf Digest;Jul2002, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p116
Profiles golfer Nick Faldo in Scotland. Relationship with fellow professionals and the press; Titles previously won at Muirfield; Transformation of the athlete after being married for the third time.
- FALDO WANTS JAMES OUT. Sirak, Ron; Rosaforte, Tim // Golf World;06/16/2000, Vol. 53 Issue 46, p40
Explains why golfer Nick Faldo has called for Mark James to step down or be removed as vice-captain of the 2000 European Ryder Cup.
- As all around him drop out, Faldo plays like the Nick of old. Rosafort, Tim; Sirak, Ron; Herrington, Ryan; Soltau, Mark; Rudy, Matt; Johnson, E. Michael; Verdi, Bob; Antonini, John; O'Malley, Mike; Rung, Mary; Hawkins, John // Golf World;4/19/2002, Vol. 55 Issue 38, p92
Describes the performance of golfer Nick Faldo at the 2002 Masters golf competition in Augusta, Georgia. Description of his attitude while playing golf.
- Sir Nick Faldo Humbled By Receiving A Knighthood. Herrington, Ryan // Golf World;6/22/2009, Vol. 62 Issue 42, p9
The article announces that British golfer Nick Faldo receives a knighthood for his services to the game from Queen Elizabeth II.
- Local Knowledge. // Golf World;8/8/2011, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p15
The article offers information on illness of golfer J. B. Holmes and the selection of designers for the golf course hosting the 2016 Olympics in Brazil. It is reported that Holmes has been diagnosed with Chiari Malformation, a structural defect of the brain's cerebellum. It is informed that...