- Marvell's CEO sheds light on plans for Intel purchase. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;7/10/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p1
This article reports on the plans of Marvell Technology Group Ltd. regarding its acquisition of Intel Corp.'s communications and application processor businesses. Sehat Sutardja, Marvell's CEO and chairman of the board, emphasized his sensible plan for developing and bringing complete platforms...
- Intel Sells Handheld Chip Biz to Marvell. // Electronic News;7/3/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 27, p18
This article reports that Intel signed a deal to sell its handheld devices chip business to Marvell Technology Group Ltd. Intel added that the sale will allow the company to refocus its investments on its core businesses, including Intel Architecture-based processors, Wi-Fi, and WiMAX broadband...
- Behind the Intel sale: possibly hampered in wireless by PC successes. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;7/3/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p1
The article speculates on the possible sale of Intel Corp. to Marvell Technology Group Ltd. The deal transfers ownership Intel's XScale technologies. After the deal closes, Intel plans to continue to manufacture products that were sold to Marvell, while Marvell will arrange for other fabrication...
- Marvell Lowers Q3 Guidance. Taylor, Colleen // Electronic News;10/9/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 41, p28
The article reports on the financial performance of Marvell Technology Group Ltd. for the third quarter of 2006. The company has lowered its third quarter guidance and expects that its third quarter revenues will decline about 10 percent from the $574 million of net revenue reported in the...
- Marvell Delays Filing Form 10-Q Due to Options Review. // Electronic News;8/21/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 34, p64
This article reports on the preliminary revenues posted by Marvell Technology Group Ltd. for the second quarter of 2006. Marvell only reported the preliminary results due to a review of its stock option granting practices. The company expected an increase in revenues for the quarter. President...
- Marvell Revs Rise 12% Sequentially. // Electronic News;12/8/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 49, pN.PAG
Reports on the revenue of Marvell Technology Group Ltd. for its third quarter 2003. Increase in the revenue for the quarter as compared for same period in 2002; Net income of the company; Key factor attributed to the continued growth of the company, according to Sehat Sutardja, president and...
- Marvell Turns Black. // Electronic News;3/1/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 9, pN.PAG
Highlights the increase in net revenue posted by broadband communications and storage semiconductor maker Marvell Technology Group Ltd. for the fourth quarter in 2003. Net income for the quarter; Comments from Sehat Sutardja, company's president and CEO; Prospect facing the company in fiscal 2004.
- Marvell Turns Black. // Electronic News;3/8/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 10, pN.PAG
Reports on the profits of semiconductor maker Marvell Technology Group Ltd. for the fourth quarter of 2003. Amount of its revenue; Percentage increase in its revenue; Remarks from Sehat Sutardja, the company's president and CEO, on their profits.
- Marvell Reports Record Results. // Electronic News;8/23/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 34, pN.PAG
Reports on the financial performance of Marvell Technology Group Ltd. for the second quarter of 2004. Increase in net revenue; Net income posted for the quarter; Remarks from Marvell President and CEO Sehat Sutardja on the financial performance of the company.