Asia's 10 Best Stock Pickers
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p14
Presents information on private equity during the second quarter of 2003. Private equity fundraising activity by state and region in the U.S.; Top investment advisers on private equity fundraising in the U.S. and abroad; Implications on investment banking.
- Fees: Monthly Focus on Non-IPOs (1/1/03-9/22/03). // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p25
Presents information on fees charged by investment dealers for stock offerings that are not initial public offerings (IPO) from January 1, 2003, to September 22, 2003. Fees for issuers of non-IPO deals; Fees for non-IPO issuers by industry; Implications on investment dealers.
- Seasons Change. Black, Pamela J. // Bank Investment Consultant;Aug2008, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the importance of vacations on advisors and another on the funds designed to invest in environmentally friendly stocks.
- If you could love only one... Brooks, George // Equities;Jun95, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p7
Features the favorite stocks of money managers. Percentage change between June 1994 and July 1995 of CONMED, which was chosen by stock picker Thomas Putnam; Zoll Medical by Lawrence Auriana; Dynamic Corp. by Mario Gabelli; Plantronics by Daniel Jacobs; HALO Industries by Larry Rader.
- If You Could Love Only One... Brooks, George // Equities;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on the stock recommendations of fund managers who have managed to beat the Standard & Poor's 500 for two consecutive issues for both six and 12-month periods. Thomas & Betts for Mario Gabelli; Abbot Laboratories for Art Bonnel; Penford for Peter Schliemann; United American Healthcare...
- Skittish market puts new group in the lead. Baird, Kristen // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/26/96, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p2
Reports on the performance of stocks in Cleveland, Ohio as of August 26, 1996, as predicted by several investment managers in the area. Gain by Progressive Corp. stocks; Rise in insurance industry share prices; Buy recommendations for Invacare Corp., Lincoln Electric Co. and National City Corp.
- CONSUMER'S VIEW. Bourke, Lorna // Money Marketing;2/27/2003, p36
Predicts that British fund managers and independent financial advisers will have a difficult time selling stocks and shares Isa in the run-up to April 2003. Impact of the impending war with Iraq on the investment sector; Decline consumer confidence.
- Arizona State Launches $1.7B Equity Search. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the equity search launched by Arizona State Retirement System as of July 15, 2002.
- Anonymous Investor Offers $200 Million. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;4/22/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p1
Reports that an anonymous investors is seeking asset managers to manage its Eurozone large-capital equity mandates.