- Mild hybrids intelligence service. // Aroq - Just-Auto;Feb2013, p1
The article provides information on the mild hybrids intelligence service being incorporated in automobiles. It analyzes the major automobile companies, developments in main geographic regions and reviews the latest technical developments. It also includes market share data and business...
- FOCUS ON FOUR-STROKES. // Dirt Bike;Dec2003, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p21
Focuses on Honda Motor Co.'s four-stroke mini motorcycle. Honda's decision to rename its mini-four-stroke line to match the CRF150F for 2004; Design; Four-valve Takegawa motor.
- Honda Motor Co. Ltd. // Ward's Auto World;Jan2008, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p48
The article evaluates the 3.5L SOHC V-6 automobile engine from Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- Broadening horizons in the alternative fuel vehicle market. Cherian, Anu // ECN: Electronic Component News;Mar2013 Supplement, Vol. 57, pS13
In this article, the author discusses the development in alternative fuel vehicle market that include micro hybrids to full hybrids among battery assist vehicles. She mentions about several products from Hyundai Corp., Toyota Motor Corp., and Honda Motor Co. Ltd. She also mentions that Smith...
- Supersonic Thrust. // European Power News;Dec97, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the contributions of Honda UK to the ThrustSSC, the car that broke the sound barrier.
- Isolator protects delicate equipment from road jolts. // Design News;7/11/94, Vol. 50 Issue 13, p37
Reports on a new line of Honda patrol motorcycles with a device that protects the bike's communications equipment from a variety of vibration-related disasters. Development information; Effectiveness of the device.
- Honda: Use of ethanol limited, must be biomass. Greimel, Hans // Automotive News;3/3/2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6297, p32
The article reports on the limitations of ethanol-powered cars. Ethanol, made from plant matter such as corn, is seen as a promising renewable alternative to gasoline. According to Takeo Fukui, president of Honda Motor Co. Ltd, if the fuel is to go mainstream, it will have to be derived from...
- PARALLEL LINES. Martin, Tony // Motor Age;Jul2010, Vol. 129 Issue 7, p11
The article offers information on hybrid electric cars from Honda Motor Co. Ltd. in the U.S. It mentions that the company has introduced its new hybrid-electrical vehicle (HEV) designs, which essential hybrid systems are similar with the earlier models. It notes that integrated motor assist...
- MIGHTY MITES. // Popular Mechanics;Mar2011, Vol. 188 Issue 3, p78
The article evaluates several automobiles including 2011 Ford Fiesta by Ford Motor Co. and 2011 Honda Fit by Honda Motor Co. Ltd.