- Brady's Bunch. Brady, James // Advertising Age;2/10/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p26
The article presents news briefs related to publishing and advertising in the United States compiled as of February 10, 2003. "Forbes" magazine reported its earnings in 2002 citing the appointment of president and publisher of the Forbes Magazine Group, Jim Berrien. Sandy Golinkin's "Lucky"...
- Magazine magnates rolling in dough. Isler, Erika // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;11/15/94, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p30
Reports on several magazine industry magnates who were included in the `Forbes' 1994 Top 400 list. Total estimated net worth of the magnates for 1994; Ratio of net worth to total net worth in the list; Net worth of Donald Newhouse and S.I. Newhouse Jr.; Net worth of Rupert Murdoch and Michael...
- Fact-checking 101. Stinson, Linda // Searcher;Jan99, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p60
Deals with the fact-checking process of `Forbes Magazine's' information center. Fact-checking process of the publisher; Information that are exempt from fact-checking; How Forbes stops a hoax story from reaching print.
- Custom-fit deal fo Forbes, WPP. Schwartz, Matthew // B to B;05/14/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p11
Reports that a custom publishing unit has been formed by WPP Group PLC and Forbes Magazine Group in the United States. Guide to the publishing process; Media forms that will be produced by the unit; Advertising agencies that have relationships with WPP; Opportunities offered by custom publishing.
- Editorial. Kelly, William E. // Individual Differences Research;Dec2007, Vol. 5 Issue 4, piii
The author reflects on the evolution of the journal "Individual Differences Research" (IDR) in the U.S. He noted that scope of material in the journal has widened while the quality of the journal has continued to strengthen due to strong submissions by the authors and suggestions by the...
- Jornal Vascular Brasileiro and international indexation databases. Yoshida, Winston Bonetti // Jornal Vascular Brasileiro;Mar2011, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p1
The author reflects on the publication of vascular scientific production in Brazil. He mentions the success of the country's academic production of setting a new record when it was able to published the 1.92% of all articles in Institute for Scientific Information (ISI) database. He explores the...
- BUSINESS AS USUAL DOES NOT WORK IN 2008. McPheters, Rebecca // Media Industry Newsletter;5/26/2008, Vol. 61 Issue 21, p5
The author offers insights on the application of the business as usual perspective in the magazine publishing industry. The author emphasizes the importance of realizing the theoretical underpinnings of a published rate card when considering to shift from a system of circulation-based guarantees...
- Editorial. Weatherall, Ann; Stokoe, Elizabeth // Gender & Language;2012, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p167
In this article, the author discusses the editorial policy in change to be incorporated in the periodical.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL READERS. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;May2012, Vol. 28 Issue 5, pA-1
The article presents information related to the editorial policies of the periodical.