- Chemical ID Software. // Fire Chief;Sep2007, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p87
The article evaluates the HazMasterG3 chemical identification software from Alluviam LLC.
- HAZMAT EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;May2005 Supplement, Vol. 49, p6
The article presents several hazardous material equipment. The First Defender, a hand-held and rugged instrument for on-site use, is designed to identify unknown liquids and solids and is based on patented optical engine technology from Ahura Corp. The customizable spill response trailer has the...
- Handheld Raman spectrometer. // Spectroscopy;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p42
The article evaluates the FirstDefender handheld Raman spectrometer from Ahura Corp. and offers information on its features and capabilities.
- 2007 Product Profiles. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Aug2007, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p78
The article evaluates the several pharmaceutical products including the Mandrel-wrapped silicone hose from AdvantaPure Inc., TruScan Raman system from Ahura Scientific Inc., and the Prefillable drug-delivery systems from BD Medical-Pharmaceutical Systems
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Apr2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p34
The article evaluates the PC56-HIST personal computer from ProSoft Technology Inc., TruScan handheld chemical analyzer from Ahura Scientific and pulverisette 7 premium line planetary mill from Fritsch.
- Updated Chemical Identification Systems Allows Users To Share Data. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Dec2008, Vol. 23 Issue 12, pS5
The article evaluates the TruScan 1.2 updated chemical identification for pharmaceutical processing from Ahura Scientific Inc.
- Gas detection. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p70
The article evaluates several gas detection system from Honeywell including the X5 five-gas detector, the XD single-gas detector and the MicroDock II test/calibration docking system.
- chem show preview. // Processing (08968659);Oct2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p8
The article evaluates various commercial products including the TF16-N NIR Absorption Sensor, Type 7800 Series universal vessel seal and WaStop check valve from Optek Inc., John Crane Inc., and Larox Flowsys Inc., respectively.
- Chemical Detection Equipment for Emergency Response. Davis, Griffin // Military Technology;2006, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p54
The article evaluates several chemical detection equipment including colorimetric tubes from Draeger and RAE Systems, lightweight chemical agent detector by Sensor Research and Development Corp. and M8 & M9 chemical agent detection papers.