- BRAVO Zulu. // Approach: The Naval Safety Center's Aviation Magazine;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p18
Photographs of several U.S. Air Force including Second Lieutenant Kyle B. Carnahan, Lieutenant Timothy Shilling and First Lieutenant Joshua P. Romeo are presented.
- Supply Chain Visibility: United States Air Force Adapts To War In Afghanistan And Learns Logistics Lessons. Herbert, Adam J. // DISAM Journal of International Security Assistance Management;Fall/Winter2003, Vol. 25 Issue 1/2, p73
Reprints the article 'Supply Chain Visibility: United States Air Force Adapts to War in Afghanistan and Learns Logistics Lessons,' which appeared in the April 2002 issue of 'Armed Forces Journal International.'
- On the Road Again. Barela, Timothy P. // Airman;Sep98, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p18
Offers tips for United States Air Force members preparing for their deployment outside the country. Includes a checklist of items necessary in an airman's suitcase; Payment of existing bills; Sending of souvenirs.
- C-141 Schoolhouse Closes at Wright-Patterson. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Dec2004, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the closure of the U.S. Air Force Reserve Command's C141 schoolhouse. Retirement of C-141 in 2006.
- Back to Basics. Scott, William B. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/10/2006, Vol. 164 Issue 15, p54
The article reports on space system's cost and schedule problems. The U.S. Air Force is returning to proven program management techniques to fix a litany of next-generation space system cost and schedule problems. In addition, it also hopes to rebuild credibility with Congress and warfighter...
- Direct reporting units. // Airman;Jan1999, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p27
Features the direct reporting units of the United States Air Force. Includes the Air Force Communications and Information Center in Washington, D.C.; Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center in New Mexico; Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Personnel facts. // Airman;Jan1999, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p42
Presents personnel data from the United States Air Force, compiled as of fiscal year 1998. Active duty and civilian strength; Marital status; Enlisted and officer strength; Assignments; Commissioning source; Population by gender; Air Force Reserve and Air National Guard Strength; Enlistment...
- USAF clashes with navy, army over roles. Fulghum, David A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/31/1994, Vol. 141 Issue 18, p25
Discusses the United States Air Force's (USAF) reshuffling of roles and missions. Visibility of Army and Navy systems; Consolidation of space and theater missile defenses (TMD); Effect of the Commission on Roles and Missions on the Air Force.
- Air Force Depot Maintenance: Budgeting Difficulties and Operational Inefficiencies: AIMD/NSIAD-00-185. // GAO Reports;8/15/2000, p1
Focuses on the depot maintenance of the U.S. Air Force. Budget estimates for depot maintenance; Direct labor hour.