Danfoss Kicks Off Series of Symposia on Energy
- Energy conservation seen as national security issue. Mader, Robert P. // Contractor Magazine;Sep2006, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p5
The article considers energy conservation as a national security issue in the U.S. At a symposium held in Kansas City, Senator Jim Talent stressed that the national implications of energy should stir the government by encouraging conservation through incentives, not penalty. The conference...
- Danfoss Launches 2006 EnVisioneering Symposium Series. // Energy & Power Management;Nov2006, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p35
The article offers information on the conference titled "Innovation and the Emerging Energy Challenge" which was held on August 2, 2006 in Kansas City, Missouri. Senator Jim Talent was one of the speakers who engaged a group of about 50 HVACR and allied industry leaders in the conference. The...
- Remarks at a Fundraising Dinner for Senatorial Candidate James M. Talent in St. Louis, Missouri. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/25/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p442
Presents the text of a speech given by U.S. President George W. Bush at a fundraising dinner for Senatorial candidate James M. Talent in Saint Louis, Missouri on March 18, 2002, wherein he endorsed the capabilities of Talent for the Senatorial position.
- Featured politico: Rep. Jim Talent... // Headway;Mar97, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p30
Presents an interview with Representative James Talent of Missouri. Talent's brief political background; Comments of Talent on the empowerment agenda of Bill Clinton; How to break institutional gridlock resulting from the top down approach that many times undermines community needs and values;...
- Adding talent to the SBC. Jones, Joyce // Black Enterprise;Apr97, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p20
Features Jim Talent as the chairman of the Small Business Committee's (SBC) 105th Congress. Talent's qualities that may mean better atmosphere for small business owners; Where to get more information about SBC and upcoming hearing.
- Talent for Deception. Imhoff, Robin // American Prospect;12/16/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 22, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Talent for Deception,' by Safir Ahmed in the November 4, 2002 issue, which deals with James Talent's political position.
- Feel the Heat? // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Nov2001, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p8
Reports that former Missouri United States Representative Jim Talent will challenge Senator Jean Carnahan in the 2002 senatorial elections. How Carnahan become a senator; What could hurt the candidacy of Carnahan.
- INDUSTRY TICKER. // Energy & Power Management;Nov2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p24
Presents a calendar of events that lists conferences and training organized by the energy industries in the U.S. from November 2005 to November 2006.
- National Energy Administration Starts Functioning. // China Chemical Reporter;8/16/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p4
The article reports on China's National Energy Administration's (NEA) inaugural meeting to study the current global energy situation and arrange the work of energy issue. The agency administers the refining, the coal-based fuel and the fuel alcohol sectors. It is also in charge of international...