Let the Green-Rating Games Begin
- Green and Filled with Products. O ’Toole, Patrick L . // Qualified Remodeler;Dec2007, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p8
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one about the profile of a project that won a Gold Award for Green Remodelling in the 2007 Master Design Awards and another on developments related green building trends by Harry Spaulding.
- What's in a Name. Hosey, Lance // Architect;Aug2010, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p31
The article presents the author's insights regarding the sustainability in architectural design, in which according to author Alice Rawsthorn, is one of the most significant issues that is being faced by the designers.
- Building owners, architect. Erem, Suzan // Contractor Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the green building seminar participated by about 100 plumbing contractors and inspectors held in Oak Brook, Illinois on May 9, 2007. The event was sponsored by the Plumbing & Mechanical Contractors Authority of Northern Illinois. The event focused on two green projects in...
- Thought of the Month. Ashkin, Stephen P. // Executive Housekeeping Today;Apr2006, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p9
The article reports on green buildings in the United States. It presents the architecture of the East Coast headquarters of Bank of America and Hearst Tower, both green buildings in New York. It also mentioned those environmentally responsible hotels in the United States which include Hotel...
- depth of sustainable design grows. Taggart, Jim // SA&B Mag: Sustainable Architecture & Building;Jul/Aug2009, Issue 18, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the Sustainable Architecture and Building (SAB) Canadian Green Building Awards in Canada, the update on the Living Building Challenge, and the Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) summit.
- It's Green But ... SEVILLE, CARL // Remodeling;May2014, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p40
The article reports that the installation practice makes effective while constructing a green building.
- OLD BUILDINGS MATTER TOO. Kahn, Eve M. // Town & Country;Apr2008, Vol. 161 Issue 5335, p131
The article focuses on the initiatives of American architect to development and renovate sustainable buildings and become environmentally friendly.
- Ecobuild America. // Buildings;Nov2004, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p14
Provides information on the exhibition Ecobuild America which focused on the needs of the green building market premiering from June 20 to 23, 2005 at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Features of the exhibition.
- SUPER SHELTERS. LOZANOVA, SARAH // Green Builder Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p10
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses various reports within the issue on design and construction of sustainable or resilient buildings.