- Station Casinos Sells $500M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on the 500 million U.S. dollars in 7.5% senior notes due 2021 sold by Las Vegas, Nevada-based casino operator Station Casinos on February 22, 2013.
- STATION PLAN TO TAKE OVER GREEN VALLEY RANCH OK'D. Sieroty, Chris // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/20/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p14
No abstract available.
- Station deserves many plaudits. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/18/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 29, pP26
The article focuses on the 35th year of operation of Station Casinos in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Industry summit focused on growth. Sodoma, Brian // Las Vegas Business Press;1/6/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p9
Presents news concerning business in Las Vegas, Nevada as of January 6, 2003. Speakers for the 2003 American Gaming Summit; Net revenues of Archon Corp. for 2002; Management agreement between Station Casinos Inc. and the United Auburn Indian Community.
- Station Casinos to take over at King 8. Bhatt, Rob // Las Vegas Business Press;05/18/98, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p12
Reports that Station Casinos Inc. has signed an agreement to lease and operate the King 8 Hotel and Gambling Hall in Las Vegas, Nevada. Terms of the contract.
- Station Casinos to open gaming and restaurant complex. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p82
Reports on Station Casinos Inc.'s plans to open a gaming complex in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Station Casino bets on foodservice draw. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;02/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p7
Focuses on Station Casino operators' expectations for the barge's restaurants to become a major attraction in Kansas City, Missouri. Food and beverage as a division and marketing tool; Celebrity chefs Mark Miller and Paul Prudhomme as consultants on some of Station Casinos Inc.'s restaurants;...
- Stations casinos begins agency search. // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/23/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p60
Reports on Stations Casinos' search for an advertising agency to handle its creative duties on a project basis.
- STATION CASINOS EMERGES FROM BANKRUPTCY. Sieroty, Chris // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/27/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p12
The article reports on the emergence of Las Vegas, Nevada-based gaming company Station Casinos LLC from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on June 17, 2011.