Condo partner fights Red Rock on break up
- RED ROCK RESORT. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/1/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p6
Reports on the plan of Station Casinos to build two residential high-rise buildings in Las Vegas, Nevada. Role of Stephen Cloobeck, chairman of Diamond Resorts and Steven Molasky, chairman of Molasky Pacific, in the project; Comments by Lorenzo Fertitta, president of Station Casinos, on the...
- New rooms at the station and IGT keeps index afloat. Milhailovich, Steven // Las Vegas Business Press;11/10/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p17
Reports on plans for the expansion of facilities at Green Valley Ranch Station in Las Vegas, Nevada. Partnership between Station Casinos and Greenspun Corporation for the undertaking; Total amount allocated for the expansion; Reason behind the expansion.
- Aristocrat Technologies goes exclusive. Mihailovich, Steven // Las Vegas Business Press;10/13/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p18
Reports developments related to the gaming industry in Las Vegas, Nevada. Collaboration between Aristocrat Technologies Inc. and Station Casinos Inc.; Terms of agreement; Winning of a jackpot prize by golfer Joe Finn.
- Station Casinos Sells $500M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on the 500 million U.S. dollars in 7.5% senior notes due 2021 sold by Las Vegas, Nevada-based casino operator Station Casinos on February 22, 2013.
- STATION PLAN TO TAKE OVER GREEN VALLEY RANCH OK'D. Sieroty, Chris // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/20/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p14
No abstract available.
- Station deserves many plaudits. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/18/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 29, pP26
The article focuses on the 35th year of operation of Station Casinos in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Industry summit focused on growth. Sodoma, Brian // Las Vegas Business Press;1/6/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p9
Presents news concerning business in Las Vegas, Nevada as of January 6, 2003. Speakers for the 2003 American Gaming Summit; Net revenues of Archon Corp. for 2002; Management agreement between Station Casinos Inc. and the United Auburn Indian Community.
- Station Casinos to take over at King 8. Bhatt, Rob // Las Vegas Business Press;05/18/98, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p12
Reports that Station Casinos Inc. has signed an agreement to lease and operate the King 8 Hotel and Gambling Hall in Las Vegas, Nevada. Terms of the contract.
- Station Casinos to open gaming and restaurant complex. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p82
Reports on Station Casinos Inc.'s plans to open a gaming complex in Kansas City, Missouri.