Bally goes back to drawing board
- Quarterly revenues rise for Bally Technologies. Sieroty, Chris // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/22/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p13
The article reports on the increase in revenues of Las Vegas, Nevada-based Bally Technologies Inc. in 2011.
- Richard Haddrill. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/1/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p17
An interview with Richard Haddrill, CEO of Bally Technologies. When asked if there are people he tried to emulate in his business career, he responds that he has taken bits and pieces from people from who he has worked for and who have worked for him. He says that Sun Tzu's "The Art of War," has...
- Bally announces leadership change. // Casino International;Dec2012, p6
The article announces the leadership changes at Bally Technologies Inc., mentioning the promotions of Ramesh Srinivasan as president, chief executive officer (CEO) and board member and Richard M. Haddrill as chairman of the board.
- Cavin Isaacs. STUTZ, HOWARD // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/18/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 33, pP42
An interview with Gavin Isaacs, the executive vice president and chief operating officer of Bally Technologies Inc., is presented. When asked if he has a favorite restaurant, he answered Gaetano's Ristorante is a great Italian restaurant. With regard to the people who influenced his career,...
- BALLY PROMOTES HADDRILL, SRINIVASAN. // Casino Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p8
The article announces the promotions of Ramesh Srinivasan as president and chief executive officer (CEO) and board member of Bally Technologies and Richard M. Haddrill as the company's chairman of the board.
- Board gets new member. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/12/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p15
The article announces that Mark Lipparelli has been appointed as member of the Gaming Control Board in Nevada.
- Advanced Analytical Techniques for Performing Forensic Financial Analysis. Rosplock, Michael F. // Business Credit;Jun2001, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p26
Focuses on the methodology of performing forensic financial analysis in the United States. Impact of financial fraud on the corporate community; Evaluation of conditions based on economic and industry trends; Functions of credit departments in generating cash flows and risk management.
- HOW TO ANALYZE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS *. Taylor Sr., Henry L. // Economic Development Review;Spring89, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p62
Provides a method for analyzing financial statements. Approaches to financial analysis of an industrial project; Types of analysis; Ratio calculations; Steps in the analysis.
- A road map to your financial report. Evans, Frank C. // Management Review;Oct93, Vol. 82 Issue 10, p39
Provides pointers on reading an organization's balance sheet to get an accurate picture of the financial position, performance and cash flow of the company. Reading an income statement; Statement of retained earnings; Statement of cash flows; Interpreting the accountant's report; More. INSET:...