Nationwide Financial Becomes National Sponsor of FPA
- Meeting Clients' Investment Needs. // Accounting Technology;Oct2003 Supplement, p10
Reports on the availability of Nationwide Financial Services Inc.'s advisory services program to certified public accountants in the U.S. Provision of more advice-driven, fee-based solutions to the clients of financial planners through the program; Types of services offered to clients through...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Advisor Today;May2005, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p62
Presents a calendar of events of interest to insurance and financial advisors in the United States. Association of Health Insurance Advisors' EduCall: Understanding Underwriting conference; National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors Convention and Career Conference.
- November. // Financial Planning;Nov2004, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p28
Provides information on a series of seminars and conferences for financial planners which will be held in the U.S. in November 2004. Investment Sales Forum; Professional Development Conference; Life Planning Presentation Training.
- Doing Good and Doing Well. Grant-Smith, Linda // Financial Planning;Oct2015, Vol. 45 Issue 10, pA13
The article explains the attributes that help women excel as Certified Financial Planners (CFP). It notes the essential qualities that CFP professionals must have to guide clients including integrity, compassion, and competency. It cites that the empathy and creativity innate in most women make...
- The Global Finance Men: Who They Are, How They Work. // Time;5/14/1965, Vol. 85 Issue 20, p111
The article offers information related to the role of the investment advisors to global economy. It states that investment advisors would meet at the conference tables to make decisions that could affect the fate of governments in casting their appraisals on the economy of different countries....
- The Lap. Miller, Bill // Research;Jan2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p72
The article discusses how financial advisors in the U.S. finish the lap 2010 with eyes open to opportunity and mindful of road hazards. It recounts several situations reflecting on financial planning which include a car racing and the arrest of a father outside an elementary school. It also...
- The Two Year Plan for Advisor Success. GOOD, BILL // Research;Dec2014, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p51
The article discusses the way to increase the amount of asset under management (AUM) within two years for attaining advisor success. Topics covered include a sample case of how an imaginary financial advisor called Justin Case can achieve financial advisor success by making achievable plans,...
- The Hot Job of Financial Planning&hellip. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1998, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p16
Comments on the article featured in "U.S. News & World Report" about financial planning. Popularity of the career in financial planning; Demand for financial planners in the banking, brokerage and mutual fund fields; Failure of the magazine to mention designations or licenses.
- 'Soft Dollars' and Other Brokerage Arrangements. Lins, Gerald T. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1998, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p89
This article presents information on soft dollars and other brokerage arrangements. Over the past year or so, the issue of "soft dollars" has been the subject of increased media and regulatory attention. The term is not specifically defined in any rule or statute, and at times has been used...