Putting New Ideas to Work in Your Practice
- A Minnesota Recap: One Location, Two Great Gatherings: The Competition for Young Talent Is Heating Up. Kitces, Michael E. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2007 Supplement, Vol. 20, p5
The article presents information about the 2007 Financial Planning Association's (FPA) NexGen conference for young financial planners. Topics of discussion include increases in professional competition, turnover rates among younger financial planners, and the pursuance of growth opportunities at...
- CALENDAR. // Financial Planning;Oct2012, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p21
A calendar of events for financial planners in 2012-2013 is presented including SRI Conference on Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing, Women Advisors Forum and OneVoice 2013.
- Polishing Your Skills. Morrow, Edwin P. // Financial Planning;Dec2000, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p136
Presents tips for financial advisers on attending educational conferences with staff members. How to plan for attending conferences and registering key staff persons; Significance of coordinating and planning of session attendance; Suggestions for a daily debriefing and planning period;...
- Diary. // Money Management;7/16/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p2
A calendar of events related to the financial planning industry in Australia and New Zealand for 2009 is presented including the Asset Allocation Summit to be held at Stamford Plaza Hotel in Auckland, New Zealand on July 20-22, FINSIA Young Finance Professionals Panel to be held in Brisbane on...
- Obeying his master's voice. // Money Management;11/25/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p48
The article focuses on a financial planner who attended the annual Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia conference in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Events CALENDAR. // Senior Market Advisor;Jul2011, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p24
A calendar of events for financial advisors in the U.S. from August 8 to November 9, 2011 is presented which includes Life Insurance Management Research Association (LIMRA) Advanced Sales Forum, Senior Market Advisor Expo and the LIMRA Annual Conference.
- Spotlight Shines on Kansas City. Ellis, Rebecca // Advisor Today;Jul2003, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p50
Presents the schedule of activities which will be held during the 2003 National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors's Convention and Career Conference which will be held in Kansas City, Missouri on September 13 to 17, 2003. Exhibition schedules; Orientation for those who would...
- Young Advisors: The Convention Is for You! // Advisor Today;Jul2003, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p56
Provides information on the activities prepared by the Young Advisor's Task Force of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors for the 2003 Convention and Career Conference which will be held in Kansas City, Missouri on September. Orientation for those who would attend the...
- Independent's day. Sullivan, Steven F. // LAN: Life Association News;Nov97, Vol. 92 Issue 11, p102
Presents the views of participants who attended the conference sponsored by the College for Financial Planning held in Washington D.C. suburb of Vienna, Virginia. Barbara Culver on financial planning practice; Barry M. Freedman on total planning and asset management; Nalini Ravi on marketing...