FRC Study Shows Growing Use of ETFs Solves Multiple Needs
- Exchange Traded Funds. Hollis, David // Money Marketing;3/14/2013 Risk Matters Supplement, p8
The article offers information on exchange traded funds (ETFs) in the U.S. as of March 2013. It states that ETFs have changed an average annual growth rate of 143 percent since 2001, with the majority being listed in the U.S. The Total Expense Ratio (TER) is said to be the most explicit measure...
- ETFs. // Financial Planning;Mar2007, Vol. 37 Issue 3, Special section p8
The article provides information on exchange traded fund (ETF) as an alternative investment strategy giving investors away to purchase broad market or sector exposures at a low cost. ETF is beneficial in terms of flexibility as clients will gain access to different trading orders used for...
- ETFs: a client solution and business asset. Howie, Jonathan // Money Management;9/19/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p22
The article discusses the potential of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) to the interest of financial advisers and clients in Australia. It states that the rapid use of ETFs in the country was triggered by several factors including the demand for low-cost and transparent investment products, it...
- ETF Investing by the HNW. // Spectrem Perspectives;Jan2013, p23
The article discusses the report "Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF) Investing by the High-Net-Worth (HNW)" released by the market research firm Spectrem Group in the U.S. Topics discussed include popularity of ETFs as compared with mutual funds, dependence of ETFs investors on the recommendations of...
- Assets in ETFs Increased 2.7% in May. // American Banker;6/30/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 125, p7
Reports exchange-traded funds increased last month, according to the Investment Company Institute. Data for April and May; How the ETF are bought and sold; Rise in equity-index and bond-index ETF assets.
- ETF Assets Increase During April. McGuinness, Kevin // Plan Advisor News;2013, p145
The article reports on the 24.1 billion U.S. dollars jump seen in exchange-traded fund (ETF) assets in April 2013, when ETF flows almost 4.3 billion U.S. dollars that enabled the S&P 500 to return 1.9% while MSCI EAFE gained 5.2%.
- BARN added to Exchange Traded Fund world. // High Plains Journal;7/18/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 29, p2.C
The article reports on the addition of the Global X Farming ETF with the symbol BARN to the U.S. Exchange Traded Fund (ETF).
- Publisher's Letter. Goldemen, Dan // Financial Planning;Sep2008, Vol. 38 Issue 9, pA1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one on the newly expanded range of exchange-traded funds (ETF) and another on the functions of exchange-traded notes (ETN).
- Keep track of what's in your ETF. Tora, Brian // Money Marketing;4/28/2011, p22
In this article, the author discusses the warning on the potential problems with exchange traded funds (ETFs) warning the independent financial advisers (IFAs) in Great Britain.