Ex-Court TV Executives 'Landing Well'
- Rose Enrolls at CSTV. // Multichannel News;9/11/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p24
This article reports on the appointment of Bob Rose, former CourtTV executive vice president, for an executive post at CSTV, a cable network owned by CBS Corp. Rose was laid off in June 2006 following the purchase by Time Warner Inc. of the 50% stake in CourtTV. At CSTV Rose will be lead...
- Networking. // Cable World (10427228);6/10/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p28
Presents photographs of several executives from the cable television industry in the U.S.
- Can cable ever live to its interactive promise? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);1/18/2002, Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the views of cable company executives on the industry in Great Britain. Number of households with access to interactive digital content; Conversion of analog homes to digital; Leverage of cable over broadcasters.
- People. // Cable World (10427228);4/8/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p36
Presents information on executive appointments in the cable television industry in the U.S. as of April 2002. Charles Holmes to senior vice president of CNBC; Tina Waters at Comcast; Jean-Charles Dagenais at Cable Satisfaction International Inc.
- PEOPLE. // Cable World (10427228);3/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p40
Features some executives in U.S. cable television business. Role of Cynthia Carpenter at AMC Networks; Information on Nelson Mower of Middle America Cox; Position of Joe Schlosser at Hallmark Channel.
- Wonder Women Hall of Fame: Previous Wonder Women. // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p46B
Lists names of various successful women executives in the cable television industry since 1999. List of women executives who were successful in 1999; Women executives who were successful in 2000; Names of women executives who were successful in 2001.
- PAST HONOREES. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p28
The article lists women in the American cable industry who were honored by the periodical "Multichannel News," from 2000 to 2006, which includes WideOpenWest's Colleen Abdoulah, Oxygen Media's Debby Beece, and Brave Network's Frances Berwick.
- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;4/14/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p16
Photographs of several executives from the cable television industry in the U.S., including Oprah Winfrey, Marjorie Kaplan, and Kristina Sweet, are presented.
- CABLE CONNECTIONS. // Cable World (10427228);3/3/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p38
Reports on executive appointments and promotions at some cable television companies in the U.S. as of March 3, 2003. Position of Tom Halleen at AMC; Role of Charlie Tabesh at Turner Classic Movies; Role of David M. Gale at MTV Films.