TV Ads for Little Guys
- Agencies warn of consequences of failure to reach retransmission accord. Stern, Christopher // Broadcasting & Cable;7/19/93, Vol. 123 Issue 29, p42
Reports on advertising agencies' concerns on the retransmission-consent negotiations between television stations and cable operators. Fears that delays would cause drops in audience coverage; Analysis of retransmission consent by Saatchi & Saatchi; Survey of stations by Vitt Media International...
- Television service providers in the Tucson area. Yager, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;08/09/99, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p16
Presents a chart related to top eight television service providers in Tucson, Arizona ranked by number of subscribers.
- Top cable companies in New York City. Cullen, Jennifer Felser; Bouillon, Nathalie // Crain's New York Business;1997 Book of Lists, Vol. 12 Issue 53, p27
Presents a list of the top cable television companies in New York City, ranked by the number of subscribers in 1996.
- FCC Grants EAS Waivers to Small Ops. Enrich, David // Multichannel News;6/10/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p43
Focuses on the rule set by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for small cable operators in participating the national Emergency Alert System (EAS) in the U.S. Complaints of the small operators on the technological upgrades set by FCC; Date for the extension of the deadline; Companies...
- CNN holds three-way agency pitch. // Marketing Week;8/17/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p12
Reports on the Cable News Network's search for an advertising agency to create an adverting campaign for the cable television network. Agencies bidding for the network's account; Plans of the network in airing advertisements from the winning agency.
- Fit TV seeks shop for relaunch. McCarthy, Michael // Adweek Western Edition;09/14/98, Vol. 48 Issue 37, p3
Reports on cable network Fit TV's plan to conduct an advertising agency search ahead of its relaunch in 1999. Estimated value of the company's advertising account; Relaunch of Fit TV in January 1999 as a 24-hour cable network targeted to women; Aim to be viewed as a network that delivers...
- CNBC hunts agency for ...5m pan-European ad business. // Marketing Week;7/2/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the search by pan-European business channel CNBC for an advertising agency to handle its account across Europe. Value of the account; Comments by Jane Gash, marketing director of CNBC; Details on CNBC.
- CNN seeks image groomer. McMains, Andrew; Krajewski, Steve // Adweek Western Edition;11/23/98, Vol. 48 Issue 47, p35
Reports on Cable News Networks' contacting of at least seven advertising agencies about an undisclosed branding assignment. Agencies contacted.
- 6 stand in Nickelodeon review. McMains, Andrew // Adweek Eastern Edition;3/29/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p8
Reports that six agencies are still competing for Nickelodeon's image account estimated at $15 million. Finalists include Young & Rubicam, Fallon McElligot, DiNoto Lee and Kidvertisers.