MTV: COMMITTED ON-AIR AND IN WORKPLACE
- AWARDING TWO TO INSPIRE OTHERS. Kuhl, Craig // Multichannel News;9/11/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p32
This article explains that the purpose of the Diversity Champion and Diversity Advocate awards are given by the Walter Kaitz Foundation are given to individuals and to cable television companies in order to inspire others to promote diversity in the workplace. Honorees are selected based on a...
- 'MUSIC & LETTERS' AWARDS. // Music & Letters;Aug2006, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p511
The article encourages readers to apply for the Music & Letters Trust awards in January and July 2007. The awards are made on the basis of academic excellence and financial need. Requirements needed in order to apply for the Music & Letters Trust awards are mentioned.
- Untitled. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;May2006, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p75
This article announces the winners of a photograph contest. Plenty more correct entries this month as we decided to go easy on you and actually use a photo featured in the magazine. Congratulations to Ken Richards, plant manager for Gladman Homes, whose name was randomly selected from the PMJ...
- Congratulations Safety Award Winners for Achieving a Commendable Lost Workday Case Rate During 2004. // South Carolina Business Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p9
The article presents a list of the "Safety Award" winners and congratulates them for achieving a commendable lost workday case rate during 2004.
- PICK OF THE WEEK. // Campaign;8/25/2006, Issue 34, p23
The article informs that the last date for entries for the Campaign Media Awards 2006 is September 15, 2006.
- CALL FOR AFSA AWARD NOMINATIONS. // Foreign Service Journal;Nov99, Vol. 76 Issue 11, Special section p2
This article offers information regarding the AFSA Award nominations. The awards include a cash prize of $2,500 and winners will be honored at a formal event in the Diplomatic Reception Rooms of the Department of State. The awards are aimed at encouraging those who take chances to advocate a...
- Hermanas Carvajal-Fuertes prizes awarded. // Caribbean Business;10/5/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 39, p44
The article offers information on the first Premio Hermanas Carvajal-Fuertes al Compromiso Social awards in Puerto Rico. The winners of the awards were the institutions namely Hogar del NiÃ±o, Hogar Ruth Albergue para Mujeres Maltratradas, and La Perla de Gran Precio. The first prize of...
- CMA Quebec Order wins Grands Prix quÃ©bÃ©cois de la qualitÃ© 2004 top award. // CMA Management;Dec/Jan2005, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that the CMA Quebec Order received the Grand Prix in the "Independent Service SMEs (fewer than 250 employees)" category. Over the past three years, the Order has conducted a diagnostic study and elaborated an action plan to enhance several facets of its management. The Order...
- 2005 Westchester Overachiever of the Year Award. Tolomer, John // Westchester County Business Journal;2/28/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 9, Following p6
Reports that Commerce Bank vice president John Tolomer was given the 2005 Westchester Overachiever of the Year Award. Highlights of his activities recognized with the award; Contributions to the success of the bank.