Cox Caught Up In Hewlett-Packard Probe
- Users welcome prices for HP's 64-bit systems. Doyle, Eric // Computer Weekly;7/11/2002, p4
Reports the pricing for the systems based on Intel's Itanium 2 processor by Hewlett-Packard in Great Britain. Benefits from the appearance of Itanium systems in customers' trading rooms; Corporate approach toward the Itanium market; Computer systems for the graphics and scientific workstation...
- Document storage turns to new page. Paul, Lauren Gibbons // PC Week;6/03/96, Vol. 13 Issue 22, p46
Focuses on Hewlett-Packard Co.'s use of its corporate InfoNet to replace a print and distribute method of data archival. Availability of information of general interest on the network; Monthly sales-force newsletter; Establishment of the HP PC Common Operating Environment; Benefits for employees.
- HP opts for du enterprise mobile services. // Flare (Pakistan);Sep2015, p77
The article reports on the agreement signed between Middle East telecommunications provider du and global technology company Hewlett-Packard (HP) aimed to provide HP employees in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with mobile and fixed line services.
- HP acquires ElseWare, font technology group. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;1/22/96, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p26
Reports on Hewlett-Packard's acquisition of ElseWare. Reason for acquisition suggested; Reference made to Agfa and MicroType.
- Mood Indigo. Grant, Alex // Printing World;11/25/2002, Vol. 280 Issue 8, p28
Features the business enterprise, HP Indigo. Company history; Merger of Hewlett-Packard and Indigo; Increase in the sales of the company for 2002.
- Language lessons. // Printing World;4/14/2003, Vol. 282 Issue 2, p52
Reports on the claim of HP Indigo company to be called as an enterprises in Great Britain.
- From Boardroom to Steam Room. Hofman, Mike // Inc.;Apr2002, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p132
Deals with the establishment of the company Hewlett-Packard.
- HP sees sales rise. // Printing World;6/2/2003, Vol. 282 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the increased sales of computer company Hewlett Packard. Operating profit.
- Cox, Fairfax Settle. // Multichannel News;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p50
Reports the extension of deadline for Cox Communications Inc. to upgrade the company's cable system in Fairfax, Virginia.