- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2007, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p57
The article focuses on various information sources related to trailers. The Commercial Vehicle Systems group of Dana Corp. has released a new brochure which includes information on Spicer Life Series driveshafts. It provides an overview of the "Kenworth Medium Duty Body Builders Manual." The...
- Dana white paper outlines strategies for truck owners. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/16/2016, p2
The article reports on the availability of a paper titled "Titled Optimized Tire-Pressure Management" of the commercial company Dana Holding Corp. for the commercial-trucking industry.
- Dana agrees to sell trailer axle manufacturing business. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2006, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on the asset purchase agreements entered by Dana Corp. and two affiliates with Hendrickson USA LLC, a subsidiary of The Boler Co. and its affiliates for the sale of Dana's trailer axle manufacturing business. The terms under the agreements are presented. The information on...
- RoadrangerÂ® Offers Two New Brochures. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p32
Discusses the publication of Roadranger Marketing's Roadranger Solutions brochure, which reveals the complete Roadranger systems and solutions story for trucks. Joint initiative between Eaton Corp. and Dana Corp.; Guidelines for product applications; Roadranger service and support information.
- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;May2006, Vol. 101 Issue 5, p32
The article offers news briefs related to the trucking industry in the U.S. On steer and drive axles for Kenworth and Peterbilt Class 8 tractors, the Bendix ADB22X air disc brake is now optional. The ADBB22X eliminates brake fade without degrading stopping power. A 6-page brochure has been...
- TTMA Engineering Committee. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p50
Presents photographs of the engineering committee of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association.
- TSIC Makes Progress Toward Safety and Reliability Improvement Goals. Schorn, Ted // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, Special section p12
The article focuses on the formation of the Trailer Safety Industry Coalition (TSIC) to focus on improving trailer safety. The TSIC is formed by four U.S. industry associations, National Association of Trailer Manufacturers, Recreational Vehicle Industry Association, National Marine...
- Opening Up. Tracy, Doug // CIO Insight;Oct2009, Issue 108, p16
The article reports on the information resources management strategies utilized by chief information officer (CIO) Doug Tracy in managing Dana Holding Corp. in the U.S. Tracy shares his view on the cost cutting measures used as the recession poses a great challenge to the company. He sites...
- Brochure extols SmartRide advantages. // Refrigerated Transporter;Apr2006, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p43
The article reports on the launch of a brochure by Dana Corp.'s Commercial Vehicle Systems group, which highlights the Dana Spicer SmartRide suspension family's durable, weight-efficient design. The brochure illustrates the strength and durability of SmartRide suspensions, compared with other...