People and Positions
- Durable electric cranes. // Public Works;Jan2010, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p68
The article evaluates EH Series electric cranes from Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc.
- Maintainer enlightens, enlivens its dealers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p18
Focuses on the dealer sales training program provided by Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. to its dealers. Benefits of the program to the dealers; Features of the program.
- Maintainer Corp adds manufacturing space. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p6
Deals with the expansion of the manufacturing capability of equipment maker Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. Size of the building acquired by Maintainer; Uses of the additional manufacturing space for Maintainer.
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p60
The article announces career developments in the trailer, truck and body original equipment manufacturing (OEM) sector including the appointments of Dan Rosen as vice-president (VP) of sales and marketing for the heavy-haul business of Fortaine Trailer in Springville, Alabama, Stephen Creech as...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2010, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p53
The article announces the appointments of Kevin Swierczek as project engineer-liftgates of Omaha Standard-Palfinger, Johnny Jones as production control manager of Hercules Manufacturing, and Jeff Hupke as president of R-O-M Corporation.
- Trailer, truck, & body OEMS. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p46
The article announces various appointments in the truck and trailer manufacturing industry in the U.S. as of June 2009 including Randall Hall as director of sales for Dynaweld Trailers Division of Pitts Enterprises, Ron Huibers as senior vice president for international operaions of Mack Trucks...
- Component manufacturers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p46
The article announces various appointments in the component manufacturing sector of the truck and trailer manufacturing industry in the U.S. as of June 2009 including Tim Kuppler as president of AL-KO Kober Corporation and AL-KO Automotive Operations in North America, Sandra Woods as a member of...
- European trailer market: mixed signals. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p46
The article presents an outlook on the trailer market of Europe. It relates the 11% growth posted by the trailer market in Western Europe in 2010, according to figures from CLEAR. Gary Beecroft, managing director of CLEAR, explains why the growth of the market for 2010 cannot be considered a...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p91
Career developments involving truck trailer industry executives in the U.S. are discussed. Ron Schardt has retired as chairman of the board and CEO of Reinke Manufacturing Co. Inc. Joe Paulsen was promoted to vice-president of Crysteel brand sales, marketing and engineering at Truck Bodies &...