- New hybrid refrigeration unit includes 'smart remote' evaporators. // Fleet Owner;Jan2014, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p1
The article offers brief information on the Vector 8600MT hybrid refrigeration unit from Carrier Transicold Inc.
- Some like it cold. // Modern Power Systems;Jul99, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p45
Announces the availability of a low temperature chiller module from Caterpillar. Features and capabilities; Use a skid manufactured by Frick Co. to mount the chiller.
- Carrier Transicold boosts warranty of Vector reefer units. // Fleet Owner;Dec2014, Vol. 109 Issue 12, p1
The article discusses warranty expansion on vector line of refrigeration units by temperature control systems provider Carrier Transicold Inc. Topics discussed include views of Patrick McDonald, product manager at towing options service distributer Trailer Inc. on the same, hybrid vector units...
- BUILDING A BETTER BOX. SOWINSKI, LARA L. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);10/19/2015 Supplement Cool Cargoes, p14
The article discusses the 400 reefer containers added by the shipping line Hamburg Sud to its fleet with Carrier Transicold's XtendFRESH atmosphere control system. Topics covered include avocados as a significant market and main target of utilization, the active management of carbon dioxide and...
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2016, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p45
The article offers brief information on several products for the trailer manufacturing industry including FR3C power take-off from Muncie Power Products, DataLink 2 recorder for refrigerated haulers from Carrier Transicold, and Idle Smart idle management system from Idle Smart.
- Industrial refrigeration workshop to be sponsored by university. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/09/97, Vol. 201 Issue 6, p19
Announces the holding of an industrial refrigeration workshop by the International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration on August 11, 1997 in Manhattan, Kansas.
- Refrigeration management in a regulated environment. // Chain Store Age;May96, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p180
Summarizes the `Refrigeration Management' workshop at SPECS/96 held in Orlando, Florida. Effect of regulations on refrigeration management; Confusion on different refrigeration types; Use of retrofitting equipment for leak repairs; Role of the Environmental Protection Agency. industry practice.
- Thereâ€™s more on line. // Urethanes Technology International;2015, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p0021
The article announces some information of domestic refrigeration producers of China to will be made available in different issue of the magazine Urethanes Technology International.
- PPG to Supply New Caterpillar Plant in Arkansas. // Products Finishing;Oct2011, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p11
The article reports on the move of industrial coatings provider PPG Industries Inc. to supply heavy-duty equipment coatings for the motor grader assembly plant of Caterpillar Inc. in North Little Rock, Arkansas.