- NaturaLINE CO2-based container refrigeration system makes debut. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2011, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p45
The article offers information on Carrier Transicold's NaturaLINE container refrigeration system.
- Warranty coverage touted for new Carrier reefer models. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/25/2012, p6
The article previews the 2500 APX and 2100 APX trailer refrigeration line from Carrier Transicold.
- Top of Tesco's shopping list. // Food Manufacture;Jun2011, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p59
The article reports that Tesco has ordered about 400 transport refrigeration systems from Carrier Transicold.
- Refrigeration units now with 2010 engines. // Fleet Owner;Dec2009, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p52
The article reports on the availability of trailer refrigeration units with 2010 model-year engines offered by Carrier Transicold that gives owners an additional year of service under California Air Resources Board (CARB) rules.
- Temperature control. // Fleet Owner;May2011, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p97
The article presents information on APX, a new control system for truck fridges or transport refrigeration units (TRUs), from Carrier Transicold.
- what's new in: Refrigeration. Wilson, Marilyn // Fleet Owner;May2000, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p88
Focuses on truck and trailer refrigeration units. Information on the refrigeration units from Carrier Transicold company; Features of SBIII-G trailer from Thermo King company; Demand growth for small-truck refrigeration units.
- Carrier upgrades single-temp Line. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jul2006, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p28
The article reports on the launching of the Phoenix series refrigeration systems by Carrier Transicold at the 2006 Truck Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. The new series of units includes the Niagara 2500A, Niagara 2100A, Niagara 2100 and the Niagara 1800. Mike Murdock, product manager said that the...
- Belt-driven reefer units. // Overdrive;May2012, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p55
The article evaluates the X-2 refrigeration units from Carrier Transcend.
- Refrigeration on the move. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Sep2010, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p18
The article evaluates the Vector 1850 refrigeration system from Carrier Transicold.