NTEA approves 22 more companies for MVP status
- THE ROOF IS OUT THERE. Young, Dave // Truck & Driver;Apr2002, p34
Features Mill Transport of Bedford, the first organization to operate a LF45 series with a roof extension. Company history; Organizer Ian and Stephanie Footer; Delivery of wholesale brewery to discount warehouses and restaurants.
- Truck sales soar. // Motor Transport;4/8/2004, p14
Reports on the record sales of the fork-lift truck industry in Great Britain in 2003 according to the British Industrial Truck Association (BITA). Estimated number of powered truck units ordered from BITA members; Growth of the market for warehouse trucks; Decline in the demand for very narrow...
- A Rumble by the River for a Truck-Lite trophy. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2006, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the 2006 National Association of Show Trucks (NAST) Truck-Lite Trophy Series held on July 14-16, 2006 at the Monroe County Fair Grounds in Monroe, Michigan. Nearly 30 show trucks as well as eight wash-and-park participants from all over the United States have joined in the...
- Leicestershire joins delivery crackdown. // Commercial Motor;6/22/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5183, p7
The article reports on the action being taken by Leicestershire council in England on light goods vehicle movements in rural areas after the enforcement of a night-time truck ban in Gloucestershire. The council works with satellite navigation system suppliers to provide all drivers with...
- Regulatory Scorecard. // Fleet Owner;Sep2000, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p14
Presents information on the status of proposed and pending rules affecting truck-fleet operations in the United States as of September 1, 2000. Alcohol testing for drivers; Requirement of antilock brakes for commercial vehicles; Cargo liability of carriers.
- TMC seeks nominees for maintenance award. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2006, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p18
The article reports on the acceptance of nominations for the Maintenance Supervision Award for 2007 by the Technology & Maintenance Council of American Trucking Associations. This award giving body recognizes highly skilled truck equipment maintenance supervisors. Some supporting documents are...
- The ABCs of vehicle certification. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2004, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p59
Presents information on the vehicle certification presentation at the Work Truck Show, 2004. Critical elements of vehicle certification; Types of vehicle certification; Responsibilities of the final-stage manufacturer and alterer on certification according to director of government regulations...
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR. // Overdrive;May2010, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p89
A calendar of events is presented related to the truck industry in the U.S. from May to November 2010 is presented including the Greater Cincinnati Chapter 10th Annual Truck Show on May 15 in Ohio, the National Association of Show Trucks on May 21-23 in Wisconsin, and the Oak Grove Truckers...
- TCAA expands its focus, changes its name. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2003, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the expansion of the Truck Cap & Accessory Alliance (TCAA) from its primary focus on truck caps to a variety of truck accessories. Change in the name of the alliance at the recommendation of the Select Committee of TCAA.