Bendix testifies to subcommittee on intellectual property theft
- Bendix knocks knock-offs. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2006, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p25
The article reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has represented business interest in a Senate subcommittee hearing regarding the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights in the U.S. Anthony C. LaPlaca, vice president and general counsel for Bendix, testified to...
- Dean doesn't fear rape. // Advocate;7/18/73, Issue 116, p32
Reports that former presidential counsel John W. Dean III denied previously published reports that he feared being raped in prison, when he testified during the U.S. Senate Watergate hearings on June 27, 1973.
- NARF Director testifies before Senate Committee. // NARF Legal Review;Winter/Spring2007, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p7
The article discusses the testimony by Native American Rights Fund (NARF) representative before the U.S. Senate in March 2007 on the Indian trust cases. The issues discussed are the number of cases, the unfavorable compromise proposal offered by the government, and the desire by some litigants...
- An Artist's View: New Media Is Not The Issue. Rundgren, Todd // Billboard;6/10/2006, Vol. 118 Issue 23, p4
The article relates the author's reflection on his experience at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing in Washington, D.C., on digital radio and the future of the music industry, in June 2006. I sat at a table with liquor magnate Edgar Bronfman as he defended the rights of labels and their...
- Fight Continues Against Online Piracy. // International Musician;Mar2011, Vol. 109 Issue 3, p3
The article focuses on the effort of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee to fight online piracy and theft of intellectual property through the Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act.
- Day Trading: Will They or Won't They? Hoffman, William // Traders Magazine;Jun99, Vol. 12 Issue 153, p14
Focuses on the rumors about the United States Senate hearings into day trading activities and operations. Various comments on the rumors.
- Nominations Submitted to the Senate. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;10/30/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 43, p1863
The article notes the lack of nominations submitted to the U.S. Senate during the period covered by the October 2006 issue of the "Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents."
- Bendix offers SmarTire TPMS discount. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2010, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the discount offered by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC on its SmartTire Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) taking effect during the first quarter of 2010 and ends on March 31, 2010.
- Bendix reaches 1-million milestone for ABs-6 truck systems. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;1/3/2012, p6
The article reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has reached a milestone with the delivery of its millionth Bendix ABS-6 antilock braking system for trucks.