- Army Awards DRS $45.5 Million For Battlefield Digitization Systems. // Defense Daily;10/7/2005, Vol. 228 Issue 5, p8
The article announces that the U.S. Army awards DRS Technologies a $45.5 million contract in October 2005. The contract is important to the development of Applique Computer Systems and peripheral equipment for the Army's Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade and Below program. Hence, these systems...
- Army Orders Infrared Sights. Mallegol, S. // Journal of Electronic Defense;May2000, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p29
Informs that the United States Army has awarded DRS Technologies Inc. a contract for a number of Second-Generation Forward-Looking Infrared sighting systems. Support to the Army's Horizontal Technology Integration initiative.
- Army Awards Initial $31 Million To DRS For Joint Tactical Terminals. // Defense Daily;9/29/2005, Vol. 227 Issue 60, p13
The article reports on an initial funding contract awarded to DRS Technologies to provide Joint Tactical Terminals (JTT) under the U.S. Army's Joint Tactical Terminal-Integrated Broadcast Service program. The JTT will support a worldwide network that supplies critical data to battlefield, air...
- DRS Technologies To Support Kiowa Warrior Mast Mounted Sight. // Defense Daily;3/8/2012, p2
The article reports that according to DRS Technologies Inc., a 31.9 million dollars award has been given to its Reconnaissance, Surveillance and Target Acquisition (RSTA) Group by the U.S. Army. The contract involves program support, field service and logistics related to the DRS Mast Mounted...
- DRS Technologies provides battlefield digitization systems for the U.S. Army. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Dec2005, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p28
The article reports that Parsippany, New Jersey-based DRS Technologies will continue to deliver rugged AppliquÃ© computer systems for the U.S. Army's Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade and Below program. The computer system will support the Army units engaged in Iraq and Afghanistan. According...
- DRS Builds On Experience For Jordanian Border Security Win. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;5/20/2008, Vol. 238 Issue 36, p9
The article reports that DRS Technologies Inc. has been awarded a contract by the U.S. Army Communications and Electronics Command to deliver an end-to-end border security solution for a portion of Jordan's border. It is stated that the contract was awarded due to the company's experience in...
- Army Awards Initial $31 Million To DRS For Joint Tactical Terminals. // Defense Daily;9/29/2006, p13
The article reports that DRS Technologies was awarded a initial funding contract to provide Joint Tactical Terminals (JTT). JTT is under the U.S. Army's Joint Tactical Terminal-Integrated Broadcast Service program. The JTT will support a worldwide network that supplies critical data to...
- Targeting Contract. // njbiz;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p4
Reports on the contract won by DRS Technologies to develope prototype targeting systems for the U.S. Army in July 2002. Budget for the project; Function of the targeting systems.
- DRS Technologies Receives $28M Contract from US Army. // Microwave Journal;May2002, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p251
Focuses on a contract to provide the U.S. Army with Horizontal Technology Integration Second Generation Forward Looking Infrared sighting systems awarded to DRS Technologies Inc. Use of the sighting systems; Value of the contract; Capabilities of the sighting systems.