Hobart Brothers opens training center
- Hobart Brothers to Open New Welding Training Center. // Welding Journal;Sep2006, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p8
The article reports that the Hobart Brothers Co. has recently opened a new training center to address new filler metal solutions, along with safety and health practices in Troy, Ohio. The center uses welding power sources supplied by Miller Electric Manufacturing Co., Bernard gas metal arc...
- Flux-cored wire for multiple materials. // Penton's Welding Magazine;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p35
The article evaluates the Hobart Fabshield 23 self-shielded flux-cored welding wire from Hobart Brothers.
- Untitled. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p32
The article evaluates the gas-shielded, flux-cored welding wire designed for A514, A710 and similar HSLA and quenched and tempered steels from Hobart Brothers Co.
- Flux-Cored Welding Wire. // New Equipment Digest;Apr2007, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p8
The article evaluates the self-shielded flux-cored Fabshield 21B welding wire from Hobart Brothers Co.
- New wire for welding. // Ornamental & Miscellaneous Metal Fabricator;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p61
The article offers information on the effort of Hobart Brothers Co. to expand its Tri-Mark Matrix metal-cored wire used for welding.
- New aluminum filler metals. // Penton's Welding Magazine;May2009, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p28
The article evaluates Smootharc 4043 and Smootharc 5356 aluminum solid welding wires from Hobart Brothers Co.
- Mental-cored wires. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Oct2006, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p56
The article evaluates the metalcored wires including Metalloy 90, Metalloy 100 and Metalloy 110, from Hobart Brothers Inc.
- HOBART BROTHERS DEVELOPS WELDING WIRE FOR SOUR GAS PIPELINE APPLICATIONS. // World of Welding;Winter2011/2012, p13
The article previews the Metalloy 71 SG welding wire from Hobart Brothers.
- Stick electrodes for boller tube repairs. // Welding Design & Fabrication (21512663);Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p24
The article evaluates the Hobart Boilermaker alloy stick electrodes from Hobart Brothers Co.