- Oshkosh Truck to Acquire Iowa Mold Tooling Company. // Landscape & Irrigation;Sep2006, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on specialty trucks and truck bodies manufacturer Oshkosh Truck Corp.'s signing of a definitive agreement to acquire Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc., through a merger. Iowa Mold is a manufacturer of field service vehicles and truck-mounted cranes and a portfolio company of...
- OSHKOSH TRUCK TO ADD CRANE TRUCK MAKER IMT. // Concrete Products;Sep2006, Vol. 109 Issue 9, p14
The article reports on the definitive agreement signed by Oshkosh Truck Corp. of Wisconsin with American Capital Strategies Ltd. to acquire Iowa Mold Tooling Co. (IMT) in Garner, Iowa. A manufacturer of truck-mounted cranes, IMT has distribution network of 80-plus dealers in North America. The...
- Oshkosh Truck to acquire Iowa Mold Tooling. // Tire Business;8/28/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p45
The article reports that Oshkosh Truck Corp. has agreed to acquire Iowa Mold Tooling Inc. (IMT) for $131 million. The companies expect to close the deal by September 30, 2006. IMT is the leading North American manufacturer of field service vehicles and the product range includes vehicles for the...
- PRODUCT NEWS. // Coal Age;Aug2006, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p48
The article presents news briefs concerning mining industry in the U.S. as of August 2006. Voith introduced the Voith Coupling Service for turbo couplings that focuses on proper maintenance, overhauling, and repair of drive components. Hobart Brothers has opened a new training center in Troy,...
- IMT acquires Stedt Hydraulic. // Concrete Products;Feb2002, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p28N
Reports the acquisition of Stedt Hydraulic Crane Corp. by Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. in the U.S. Industrial management by David Stedt; Marketing of the cleaning products under the registered trade name Stetco; Background on the distribution business of Stedt Hydraulic Crane Corp.
- IMT Acquires Stedt Hydraulic Crane. // Rental Equipment Register;Feb2002, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p140
Reports on the acquisition of Westborough, Massachusetts-based Stedt Hydraulic Crane Corp. by Garner, Iowa-based Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Background of Stetco; Benefit of the acquisition.
- Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. (IMT). // Mining Engineering;Sep2012, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p18
The article focuses on Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. (IMT), a manufacturer of industrial vehicles, cranes and other mining machinery. IMT's products are considered including lubrication vehicles, tire service vehicles and hydraulic loaders. The company's network of distributors is considered. It is...
- Pass the parcel. Roberts, Craig // BRW;8/07/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p68
Examines acquisition trends in the Australian freight industry. Reasons behind the increasing number of merger deals in the industry; Top performers in the industry; Ramifications of the merger trends on unstable companies. INSET: FIRST STEPS..
- Year of the IPO. Parker, John G. // Traffic World;1/3/2000, Vol. 261 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on the consolidation of the European freight transportation industry by Deutsche Post (DP) AG. Amount of money spend on trucking, parcel and logistics companies; Partial privatization of DP by the German government; Plan of DP to acquire Air Express International Corp.