Omaha Standard acquires Fontaine
- Omaha Standard renames Fontaine division. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2007, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the decision of Omaha Standard to rename Fontaine Truck Equipment Co., which it acquired in 2006, to Omaha Standard Distribution (OSD). The locations of the ten branches of OSD, which are all full-line truck equipment distributors, in the U.S. are given. Omaha Standard is...
- Omaha Standard Redesigns Its 'Badger' Truck Body. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p67
Deals with the body design of Badger, a truck from Omaha Standard Inc.
- Palfinger to acquire Omaha Standard. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the agreement signed by Omaha Standard for it to be acquired by Palfinger, a company based in Austria which manufactures hydraulic lifting, loading and handling systems installed on commercial trucks. On the other hand, Omaha is a producer and seller of range of truck...
- Dennis Eagle sells for Â£51m. // Motor Transport;1/15/2004, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Dennis Eagle by ABN AMRO Capital. Total value of the deal; Share of Dennis Eagle in the garbage truck market; Growth of the company.
- Volvo still wants to be truck No. 1. Wright, Chris // Automotive News Europe;12/3/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p38
Reports that Volvo Global Trucks is interested in acquiring Nissan Diesel in its bid to replace DaimlerChrysler as the world's leading heavy truck maker. Truck manufacturers that were acquired by Volvo in early 2001; Discussion on the expected savings of the synergies between the Swedish,...
- Acquisitions. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr99, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the value and number of corporate acquisitions in Ireland in 1998. Performance of the financial services sector.
- Mergers and acquisitions. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Aug99, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p22
Reports global acquisitions and mergers of corporations as of August 1999. Includes acquisition of Wattyl Paint Corp. by PPG Industries Inc. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Partnership of ICI plc with Huntsman Corp. London, England; Sale agreement between Akzo Nobel and Seppic Belgium in the...
- Mergers and Acquisitions. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p18
Reports several mergers and acquisitions of business enterprises. Acquisition of Technical Coatings Co. by Valspar Corp.; Purchase of Harcros Chemicals Inc. by HCI Acquisitions Inc.; Consolidation between Chemcentral Corp. and Southwest Solvents & Chemicals company.
- The mergers & acquisitions of 1998. // Business News New Jersey;01/11/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p9
Lists several business mergers and acquisitions in New Jersey in 1998. Number of firms that participated in mergers; Estimated value of mergers; Powerhouse and small mergers; Includes Poe & Brown Inc.'s purchase of Boynton Brothers & Co.; Diplomat Corp.'s purchase Lew Magram Ltd.