Clashing Views on Cash Rewards
- CASH IS KING, AGAIN. // Employee Benefit Adviser;May2014, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p16
The article focuses on the annual Global Long-Term Incentive Practices Survey of Buck Consultants which shows that companies in the U.S. prefer to use cash awards as a long-term incentive at all employee levels such as vice presidents, directors, and managers.
- Workplace. DeGraw, Jim // San Diego Business Journal;8/05/96, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p9
Reports on the trend in the outsourcing of human resource and employee benefit functions by American companies. Survey by Buck Consultants showing that trend will continue; Downsizing of human resource departments in firms; Impact of Taxpayer Bill of Rights signed by President Bill Clinton.
- 3 Questions. // Smart Business Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky;Feb2010, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p9
An interview with Buck Consultants LLC's U.S. Central region managing director Jeff Leonard is presented. When asked about the need for a business to consider consulting with an outside human resources firm, he said a lot of opportunities are available to create efficiency within organizations...
- Getting everyone up to speed. Barrett, Sam // Employee Benefits;Oct2010, Special section p10
The article discusses the benefits of an effective wellbeing strategy. It states that this scheme can improve the reputation of an organisation among current and possible customers and will help in making it an employer of choice for new employee. According to Andrew Supple, health and...
- Essence of the personal brand. Woods, David // Human Resources (09648380);Sep2010, p48
Information about several papers discussed at a meeting sponsored by Buck Consultants LLC on how to separate human resources (HR) professional's personal brand image from their professional brand is presented. Topics include not giving into negativity, having champion employees, and ensuring...
- Xerox HR Services's single portal is all encompassing -- McKenna on technology. Greenwood, John // Corporate Adviser (Online Edition);1/29/2016, p3
The article discusses the Xerox Human Resources Services platform provided by the technology company to serving employees as explained by F&TRC consultancy firm director Ian McKenna. Topics included are the company's acquisition of employee benefits firm Buck Consultants, their "Work can work...
- A crisis can be an opportunity. Woods, David // Human Resources (09648380);Mar2009, p12
Information about the Human Resources (HR) Leaders Club meeting sponsored by Buck Consultants Inc. is presented. It was attended by HR directors, academics and industry leaders. The meeting focused on the opportunities that could be offered by the current economic downturn. In the meeting, Dave...
- United States : Employers Worldwide Step Up Investments in Workers Wellness; Look to Wellness to Drive Company Performance. // TendersInfo News;8/7/2014, p1
The article focuses on a report performed by Buck Consultants, a human resource benefits and human resource consulting firm, which revealed that 78 percent of employers in the world are committed to develop a workplace culture of health. It states that the survey of employers shows that their...
- Rewards used to drive business but not staff. Nelson, Paul // Personnel Today;2/12/2002, p3
Reports the importance of reward package in a business in Great Britain. Objective of the reward package for the employees; Presentation of flexibility benefit; Importance of the market rate.