What Are Your Secrets for Effective Networking?
- Honing your networking skills. McNutt, Lynn // Association Management;Dec97, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p22
Presents networking tips discussed by Harvey Mackay in his book `Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty: The Only Networking Book You'll Ever Need.'
- Make contacts before you need them, Harvey Mackay advises. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Press;05/21/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p17
Offers networking advice from the book `Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty,' by Harvey Mackay. Mackay as the CEO of Mackay Envelope Corp.; Maxims of Mackay.
- Networking secrets from master Mackay. Coolidge, Shelley Donald // Christian Science Monitor;6/24/97, Vol. 89 Issue 146, p8
Reviews the book `Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty: The Only Networking Book You'll Ever Need,' by Harvey Mackay.
- Books. Morrow, Mark; Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;Sep97, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p58
Reviews the book `The Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty,' by Harvey Mackay.
- Forecasts: Nonfiction. Stuttaford, Genevieve; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;3/31/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 13, p53
Reviews the book `Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty: Networking Strategies for Surviving in the 21st Century,' by Harvey Mackay.
- Digging a well and striking gold. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Budapest Business Journal;10/15/2001, Vol. 9 Issue 46, p20
Reviews the book 'Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty,' by Harvey Mackay.
- Networking is the key to success, author says. Basile, Frank // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/24/97, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p17
Focuses on the ideas and suggestions made by Harvey Mackay in his book `Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty' concerning the benefits of networking for businesses. Description of a network; Four best places to go prospecting for a network; Most important networking lesson learned by Mackay.
- Time to rethink your career. Abramson, Mark A. // Government Executive;Oct97, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p70
Reviews the books `Free Agents: People and Organizations Creating a New Working Community,' by Susan Gould, Kerry Weiner and Barbara Levin, `Breaking Free: A Prescription for Personal and organizational Change,' by David M. Noer and `Dig Your Well Before You're Thirsty,' by Harvey Mackay which...
- Networking principles that work. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/19/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p10
Discusses the fundamental elements of business networking. Importance of event selection; Awareness of time; Modification of the techniques to suit your style and personality.