- Fidelity, Chicago Title to Form Largest Title Underwriter. Coyle, Tom; Dixon, Mary // America's Community Banker;Oct99, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p12
Reports on the merger of Fidelity National Financial and Chicago Title Corp. Remarks from William P. Foley, Fidelity National's chairman and chief executive; Value of the deal.
- Stock Report. Hogue, Robert D. // Insurance Advocate;08/07/99, Vol. 110 Issue 31, p28
Reports on a definite agreement entered by the Fidelity National Financial (FNF) to acquire Chicago Title (CTZ) in cash and common stock. What the deal includes; Information on both FNF and CTZ; Financial growth of both companies.
- CHICAGO OBSERVER. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;04/03/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p82
Presents news items related to business enterprises in Chicago, Illinois as of April 3, 2000. Includes merger of Chicago Title Corp. and Fidelity National Financial Inc.; Appointment of James Dimon as president of Bank One Corp.; Russell Reynolds Associates Inc.'s search for Bank One president.
- Fidelity National Title Units Rated 'A'. // American Banker;6/16/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 115, p9
A.M. Best Co. in Oldwick, New Jersey, said Tuesday that it has affirmed the "A" financial strength rating of Fidelity National Financial Inc.'s title insurance subsidiaries. it also upgraded the financial strength ratings of Fidelity National's Jacksonville, Florida, property/casualty operating...
- More Bear to Come: If bubbles have consequences, we haven't seen the last of the most recent Nasdaq mania. Tice, David W. // On Wall Street;Jul2001, Vol. 11 Issue 7, pN.PAG
Focuses on the financial status of technology corporations of the U.S. as of July 2001. Growth expected by Microsoft Corp. through year-end; Layoff plans of telecommunication company Nortel Inc.; Revenue inflows expected by Yahoo! Inc.
- Outsourcing trend grows. Jones, Jennifer; Moore, Cathleen // InfoWorld;01/24/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p10
Reports that many corporate enterprises in the United States are turning to network outsourcing. Information on the professional services organization that Nortel planned to establish; Factors which caused interest in outsourcing; Comments from computer company officials.
- Short Takes. // Network World;2/25/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p33
Reports developments on telecommunication corporations in the United States as of February 2002. Business partnership between Nortel company and Microcell Connexions Inc.; Use of the gear of Nortel for upgrade of wireless network by Microcell; Finance agreement between Atrica company and Saint...
- Research. // Orange County Business Journal;07/20/98, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p15
Features Fidelity National Financial Inc., the fourth largest title insurance company in the United States. Analysis of the company's investment portfolio; Premium revenues for the fiscal 1997; Presentation of Fidelity's merger deal with Matrix Capital; Fidelity's plan to acquire Alamo Title...
- Loss Warning from Title Insurer Fidelity. // American Banker;4/15/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 71, p11
This article reports that shares of the financial services company Fidelity National Financial Inc. of Jacksonville, Florida declined by twelve percent in the first half-hour of trading on the morning of April 14, 2009. Topics discussed include its purchase of the title insurance company...