People in the News
- A clear view of the top. // Marketing (00253650);11/18/2009, p27
In this article the author discusses the move for a higher marketing position in Great Britain. She highlights the aim of most marketing staff and executives to be on the top, viewing the move to portray success and to display a real difference on ones career. She also asks anyone to contemplate...
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;5/2/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p6
Reports on the appointment of David Roth-Ey as vice president, editorial director of Harper Perennial and Harper trade paperbacks.
- People in the News. // Book Publishing Report;6/26/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p6
Career developments involving executives in HarperCollinsPublishers are discussed. Cristina Gilbert was named senior director of marketing. Mary Alibi was named director of marketing.
- WHAT'S IT REALLY LIKE INSIDE: Harper Collins. // Marketing (00253650);7/28/2004, p95
This article provides information related to the publishing company Harper Collins. There are different types of people in publishing, but everyone has a passion for books, especially in the more literary marketing areas. The luxury of book marketing is that people are central to everything...
- Names In The News. // Marketing News;10/26/98, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p47
The article focuses on the career developments of marketing executives in the U.S. Kent Hamilton has been promoted to vice president of international services for A&G Research Inc. McCarthy Inc. has promoted Julie Collins, Cathy Fair, Dawn Frazer, and Stacey Roberts to account executives. Gale...
- moving people. // Precision Marketing;8/5/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p35
Focuses on the career developments of marketing executives in Great Britain. Selection of Gary Shacklady, David Barclay, and Victoria Keown for management positions for Agency Toast; Appointment of Paul Handford as planning and strategy director for financial specialist agency Redtag; Selection...
- PEOPLE. // Marketing Week;10/27/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p6
Focuses on the career developments of marketing executives in Great Britain. Views on the departure of EasyMobile CEO Frank Rasmussen; Appointment of Mainardo de Nardis as chief executive of the media division of Aegis; Selection of Ivan Clark as business development director of OneZeroOne, the...
- PEOPLE. // Marketing Week;9/22/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p8
Presents career development of marketing executives in Great Britain. Appointment of Andrew Brent as the new marketing director for Boots Co. PLC; Selection of Mark Seales as marketing director for Zurich Insurance Co.; Promotion of E4 marketer Rufus Radcliffe as head of marketing for Channel 4.
- NAMES IN THE NEWS. // Marketing News;7/16/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p22
Presents career developments of marketing executives from various companies in the U.S.