Follett Enters the Data Management Market with TetraData Acquisition
- Follett Software Expands with Aspen Acquisition. // Electronic Education Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p6
The article focuses on the acquisition of Follett Software Co. in McHenry, Illinois by Hingham, Massachusetts-based student information system provider X2 Development Corp. in October 2010.
- HAYSTACK SEARCH MADE EASY. // District Administration;Apr2002, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p58
Features the Find-It-All Collection of software from Follett Software. Key features and specifications; Availability information; Price.
- Tribune broadens online offerings to job seekers, employers with ASI buy. // Electronic Education Report;07/21/99, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p7
Reports on Tribune Co.'s acquisition of Academic Software to broaden the range of software offered online for employers and job candidates.
- Consolidation is a part of the game. Gurin, Rick // Automatic I.D. News;Dec98, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p33
Forecasts the consolidation trend among United States-based providers of warehouse management systems (WMS) software and services for the year 1999 and beyond. Researches on the possible number of mergers and acquisitions; Partnership of WMS with consulting firms to install software; Impact of...
- India rising. // Telecom Asia;Jun2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on the growth of the software industry in India. Development of design and testing solutions for Ericsson by Wipro; Citation of the clients of Infosys; Level of merger and acquisitions activity in the country.
- Product Focus: Software To Smooth a Buyer's Path. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/3/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the services offered by several U.S. software makers to organize and assist the merger & acquisition process.
- IBM and McAfee Make Purchases in Data Security. Horwitz, Jeff // American Banker;10/6/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 155, p7
The article discusses McAfee data security company's plan to buy NitroSecurity software firm and International Business Machines (IBM) Corp.'s planned purchase of the Massachusetts information security software company Q1 Labs.
- Great Expectations. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;7/26/99, Vol. 259 Issue 4, p22
Focuses on the prediction growth of supply-chain software industry over the next five years. Rate of increase in 2003; Information on mergers and acquisitions of supply-chain software firms in 1998; Details on 1998 total annual revenue of supply chain management software companies.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions... // Electronic Education Report;5/24/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p7
Reports on several business partnerships and acquisitions of educational software industry in the U.S. Team up between Plato Learning Inc. with Agiliti Inc. for an Internet delivery project; Merger between EvanMoor Educational Publishers and NetSchools company; Agreement between Lightspan and...