The secret life of our office
- Chemical companies beef up. // High Yield Report;04/19/99, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p3
Reports on chemicals manufacturer Huntsman Corp.'s acquisition of four units of British-based Imperial Chemical Industries PLC on April 15, 1999. Purchase price; Projected sales increase for Huntsman following the acquisition.
- PPG Buys ICI Unit for $684M. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Jun99, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p6
States the plan of PPG Industries of acquiring the automotive refinishing and industrial coatings business of Imperial Chemical Industries (ICI). Tentative date of expected completion of purchase; ICI facility sites that PPG plans to acquire.
- PPG to Acquire ICI Business. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jun99, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p18
Reports acquisition agreement between PPG Industries and ICI PLC in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. List of ICI businesses to be acquired; Terms of the agreement; Impact of the acquisition on multi-brand strategy of PPG; Statistics on 1998 combined revenue of businesses acquired.
- Huntsman Inks ICI Buy, Further Deals Possible. // Chemical Market Reporter;07/05/99, Vol. 256 Issue 1, p5
Reports the acquisition of several chemicals businesses of ICI PLC by Huntsman Corp. Information on the businesses acquired; Terms and value of the deal.
- Akzo Nobel Shareholders Approve ICI Acquisition. // Finishing Today;Dec2007, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the support of Akzo Nobel NV shareholders for the proposal of the company to acquire Imperial Chemical Industries PLC (ICI). During the general meeting held in Amsterdam, Netherlands, shareholders voted 79% in favor of the transaction. The transaction is expected to close...
- ICI/Quest Acquires Shaw Mudge. // Perfumer & Flavorist;May2006, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on ICI PLC's acquisition of Shaw Mudge and Co. as part of the former's plan to boost the growth of its business, the Quest International. According to article, Quest has reported a total sales of 560 million pounds in 2005. Meanwhile, the 2005 sales of Shaw Mudge has reached...
- Givaudan to acquire Quest International. // Food & Drink Technology;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Quest International Flavor & Fragrance, the flavor and fragrance business of Imperial Chemical Industries PLC, by Swiss firm Givaudan SA in Great Britain. The acquisition is in line with Givaudan's strategy to focus on growing markets and capture...
- Givaudan Acquires Quest International; Sells Shares. // Perfumer & Flavorist;Mar2007, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that Givaudan SA has signed an agreement with Imperial Chemical Industries PLC to acquire Quest International, the flavours and fragrance business of Imperial for 1.2 billion pounds. While the transaction is subject to regulatory approval, Givaudan hopes that the first...
- Akzo Nobel to Acquire ICI. // Finishing Today;Sep2007, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of Imperial Chemical Industries PLC (ICI) by Akzo Nobel NV in the U.S. It notes that ICI shareholders will receive 670 pence per share in cash. Other than ICI, Nobel is presently negotiating with Henkel for the acquisition of all its assets and liabilities...