Gasoline drags US aromatics down
- Ethylene rockets with plant troubles. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;10/25/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2121, p14
Presents information on the increase in prices of chemical products due to plant troubles in 2004. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene.
- Butadiene sets record. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;6/7/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 448, p26
Presents updates on the chemical industry from around the world as of June 7, 2004. Surge in prices of butadiene on tight supply and strong demand; Increase in prices of ethylene due to outages and improving sentiment in derivative markets; Reason for the bullishness in the propylene market.
- Tight supply gives Asia crackers good margins. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;7/19/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 453, p31
Reports on the rise in propylene and ethylene prices in Asia as of July 2004. Significance of the price increase to cracker operators in Asia; Main reason for the increase in prices; Main consumer of butadiene.
- Varied week for pricing. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/1/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 8, p42
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical industry across the world. Domestic propylene contracts in Taiwan have climbed by $115/tonne for July 2008, taking values to $1,705/tonne. A major European acrylonitrile (ACN) seller settled all but one of its third-quarter (Q3) contracts up...
- Global price uptrend persists. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/1/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 8, p38
The article presents information on global price increases for chemicals during 2010. It is stated that the price of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) has risen by 20 dollar per tonne during February 2010 in China. A U.S. propylene producer has nominated an increase of 5 cents/lb for March 2010. A U.S....
- C3 rises $50/tonne. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;7/19/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 453, p34
Reports on the prices of several chemicals as of July 2004. Factors that limit the supply of propylene; Decline in the price of naphtha; Increase in ethylene prices; Factors behind the reverse pricing of butadiene; Reason for the stillness of the methanol market.
- Unexpected olefins contracts. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;1/19/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2083, p12
Reports on the settlement of the first quarter 2004 contract for ethylene and propylene in Europe in January 2004. Increase in the price of the two chemicals; Issue pointed out by ethylene sellers regarding the increase in ethylene price; Factors which contributed to the price increase of...
- Asian olefin prices head up in August. // ICIS Chemical Business;7/18/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 2, p15
The article reports that the prices of Asian ethylene and propylene may increase in August 2011.
- Naphtha still volatile. // Asian Chemical News;4/28/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 399, p34
Presents updates on the prices of chemical products as of April 2003. Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene; Methanol; Ammonia; Naphtha. INSET: Naphtha:.