Alfred Talke takes full control
- Steve Smith's App Review: JUST TALK: AN INTERVIEW PUB FINDS PERFECT ELEGANCE IN MOBILITY. // Defense Daily;1/26/2015, p4
The article reviews "The Talks" application that publishes weekly interview with notable figures from the-talkes.com.
- Terminal Velocity. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;7/28/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 4, p32
The article reports that German transport and logistics firm Alfred Talke Logistic Services has, of late, been investing in new capacity in Europe as well as the Middle East. Managing director Alfred Talke says that the company has seen strong growth for intermodal transport for liquid and dry...
- Bulk loading. // European Chemical News;10/25/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2121, following p16
Focuses on the opportunities for bulk logistics inside and outside Europe considered by Richard Heath, chief business development officer of Alfred Talke Logistic Services. Information on the company's silo/container terminal projects for Basell in the Netherlands; Other logistics idea studied...
- TALKE STRIVES FOR EXCELLENCE. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/18/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 10, p32
The article focuses on the corporate outlook of group managing director Alfred Talke of TALKE, a transport and logistics company based in Germany, regarding chemical logistic industry. Talke states the continuous investment of the company in Europe and concrete plans for network expansion in...
- Objectivity represents the added value of consulting. Blasor, Lorraine // Caribbean Business;9/11/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p79
Reports on the increasing number of consultants in Puerto Rico. Contribution of the consultants to the business enterprises; Facilitation of strategic planning and joint venture services; Transformation of the local firms.
- U.S. Virgin Islands welcomes Fortune-Cruzan deal. // Travel Markets Insider Magazine;Fall2008, p112
The article reports on the consideration of John P. deJongh, Governor of Virgin Islands of the U.S., to acquire Cruzan brand from Beam Global-Absolut joint venture. DeJongh states that they wanted to acquire the brand to improve the rum industry in the region. Bruce Carbonari, president and...
- CS BRIEFS. // Electric Light & Power;Feb2002, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p26
Reports development related to electric industries in the U.S. as of February 2002. Docuflex, an electronic equipment from Docucorp to help utilities and information industries for fast delivery of services; Strategic plan between Pitney Bowes Inc and Bangor Hydro-Electric to enhance customer...
- Three roads to the international market. Goodnow, James D.; Terpstra, Vern // Management Review;Dec71, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p47
Provides export guidelines for United States companies. Alternative market strategies; Characteristics of products successfully marketed abroad; Possibility of overseas manufacturing; International joint ventures; Need for top management commitment.
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ANTECEDENTS OF CONTROL AND PERFORMANCE: A PRELIMINARY FRAMEWORK FOR INTERNATIONAL JOINT VENTURES. Kandemir, Destan // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;2001, Vol. 12, p336
The dynamics of the marketplace are crucial to strategic management (Porter 1990) as the world shifts from distinct national markets to linked global markets. International joint ventures (IJVs) have become an important element of many firms' international strategies to enter new markets, obtain...