- IMCD Group strengthens partnership with BASF. // Chemical Business;Feb2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p68
The article reports on a distribution partnership agreement entered into by IMCD Group B.V. with BASF SE for their polyalcohol product range in January 2011.
- PLANTS AND PROJECTS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;1/3/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 1, p26
The article presents information on various news projects related to petrochemical industry, including plan to build methanol-to-olefins (MTO) plant by China's largest refiner Sinopec, expansion of solution styrene butadiene rubber (S-SBR) capacity in Schkopau, Germany by Styron, and sign of...
- PETCHEMS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/16/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 17, p21
The article offers news briefs related to the petrochemical industry including BASF SE expecting healthy cracker margins in 2011 second quarter, gasoline prices boosting the mixed xylene (MX) and toluene spot barge prices, and the Ethylen Pipeline Sud joint venture planning to appeal a court...
- BASF to invest $4 billion in China complex. // Chemical Week;4/3/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 13, p8
Reports on BASF's investment in a petrochemical complex in China. Letter of intent with China's Sinopec to set up BASF Yangzi; Features of complex.
- BASF to invest in new resin plant in China. // European Coatings Journal;2013, Issue 9, p7
The article reports on the 90 million investment of BASF for the establishment of a world-scale production plant at the Shanghai Chemical Industry Park in Shanghai, China aimed for the production of high-performance resins and electrocoat (e-coat).
- BASF is upbeat on Asia... // Chemical Week;1/21/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p8
Reports expectation of BASF company to get approval from Chinese authorities to proceed with its petrochemical project at Nanjing in 1998. How economic turmoil in Asia opens up opportunities for BASF.
- news briefs. // Chemical Week;2/4/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 4, p4
The article presents chemical industry news briefs as of February 4, 2013. It states that biocatalysis firm Arzeda has entered into a collaboration with intermediates company Invista to develop a bio-based butadiene. It comments that chemical company BASF has finished the acquisition process of...
- Van Ommeren cuts chemical fleet. // Chemical Week;3/23/94, Vol. 154 Issue 11, p8
Reports on Van Ommeren's plans to cut its fleet of inland chemical tankers operating on the Rhine River. Benefits of the restructuring.
- Combination improves Asia service. Carding, Tony // Traffic World;10/20/97, Vol. 252 Issue 3, p39
Reports that the merger of the VOTG Tanktainer and VTG Vereinigte Tanklager und Transportmittel offers United States chemical shippers better service to Asia. VOTG owner Van Ommeren's acquisition of a 40 percent stake in VTG's tank container company; Van Ommeren's expansion of its services to...