Butadiene prices set to rise in Q4
- Butadiene Prices Rise as Supply Tightens. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;6/16/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 20, p29
Reports on the increase in butadiene prices as of June 2004. Reasons for the price increases and tight supply of butadiene; Extraction margins of the chemical; Factors that have contributed to reduced butadiene imports; Reason for the increase in demand and production of butadiene-based...
- High butadiene until Q2? Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;11/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 468, p24
Reports on an increase in butadiene prices in November 2004. Reason behind the price increase; Factors that affect the resistance of Chinese butadiene producers to consider the increase in butadiene costs.
- Summer heat fuels BD price rise in Europe. Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;8/2/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 3, p15
The article reports that summer-induced high temperature across the European region has contributed to the rise in the monthly contract price for butadiene (BD).
- Butadiene Leads Global Olefins Surge. Morris, Gregory D. L. // Chemical Week;3/22/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 7, p31
This article focuses on the increase in global butadiene prices in 2009.
- Cracks begin to show in the US butadiene market. LEMOS, WILLIAM // ICIS Chemical Business;2/28/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 8, p35
The article reports on a recent run of split settlements in the U.S.'s butadiene (BD) market and expected price rise in the coming year of 2011. As stated, producers in the market have still not been able to reach on a cohesive contract settlement. Due to a firm demand and tight supply the...
- ABS and PS soar on high styrene. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;8/2/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 455, p23
Reports on the increase in prices of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene and polystyrene (PS) in Asia as of August 2004. Factors that contributed to the price increases; Forecast on the decrease in prices of styrene; Information on PS prices in China.
- Feb butadiene CP increase mostly viewed as conservative, sensible. Weddle, Nel // ICIS Chemical Business;
The article reports on the increase in the February 2014 contract price (CP) for European butadiene (BD). Topics discussed include expected CP increase due to tighter supply and demand, improved export potential and stable to firm spot pricing, the role played by the aggressive contract...
- ABS sellers anticipate February hikes. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;2/20/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p30
The article reports on the expectation of European acrylonitrile-butadiene styrene (ABS) producers for price increases in February 2006. Sales volumes in January were strong and have shown improvement as compared to yearend results. Sellers expect price hikes of around â‚¬40 per ton which...
- Increasing US demand draws Asian butadiene. YAN, HELEN; WEDDLE, NEL // ICIS Chemical Business;7/18/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 2, p14
The article offers information on the increasing prices of Asian butadiene (BD) due to its growing demand in the U.S. It states that the demand for Asian BD has increased in the U.S. due to structural changes in its production in the country. A graph showing the rise in BD prices in...