China players up LER in line with BPA
- Dow Hikes Epoxy Prices (Again). // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Jun2004, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the decision of Dow Chemical in North America to increase prices of epoxy resins used in printed circuit board laminates in North America, effective June 1, 2004.
- plastics In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/20/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 13, p5
Reports on the price increase for the epoxy resin products of the chemical firm Dow Chemical Co. in North America.
- Epoxy Producers Announce More Price Hikes. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;8/11/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 26, p17
Presents information on the price increases by several epoxy resin producers to offset rising raw material costs in 2004. Huntsman; Dow Chemical; Resolution Performance Products.
- Improved Demand Forces Epoxy Resin Prices Up. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;1/19/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 2, p35
Reports on the decision of producers to increase the prices of epoxy resins in an effort to offset continued rising raw material costs and increased demand as of January 2005. Price increase for monomers and polyols announced by Dow Chemical in North America; Plan of Resolution Polymers to...
- specialties. // Chemical Week;6/14/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 20, p25
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry as of June 14, 2006. DuPont has begun construction on a second production line for liquid crystal display direct bonding in Shenzhen, China. Dow Chemical will raise prices for a wide selection of its epoxy resins in North America effective...
- PRICE ADJUSTMENTS. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Dec2004, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p11
The article presents information on price increases of different companies in the adhesives and sealants industry and reasons for making these changes. Pennsylvania-based Air Products Inc. made price adjustments in its Airthane and Versathane TDI-based polyurethane prepolymers and epoxy product...
- Dow announces epoxy products price increases in Asia Pacific. // Paintindia;Jul2009, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p160
The article reports on the announcement from Dow Epoxy, a business unit of the Dow Chemical Co. and its affiliates, of its plan to raise prices for epoxy resins in the Asia Pacific effective July 1, 2009. Prices for liquid, liquid blend, solid, solid solution, brominated epoxy resin and epoxy...
- Dow to Increase Epoxy Resin Prices in A/P. // China Chemical Reporter;3/26/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p10
The article presents information on the business processes of the Dow Chemical Co. The Epoxy Resin and Intermediates Business Department of Dow Chemical Co. has announced to increase the bromide epoxy resin price by US$150/ton in Asia/Pacific region. The company also planned to increase the...
- Dow Increases Prices of Epoxy Resins and Epichlorohydrin in Asia Pacific. // China Chemical Reporter;11/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p10
The article informs that Dow Chemical Co. has increased prices of epoxy resins and epichlorohydrin in Asia Pacific. The Epoxy Products and Intermediates business of Dow Chemical Co. has announced on October 17, 2005 price increase for its epoxy resins and epichlorohydrin sold in the Asia Pacific...