BASF to grow in Russia
- News Watch. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/18/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 16, p12
Presents news briefs pertaining to the chemical industry. Huntsman's plan to invest in wiped-film drying technology at its sodium lauryl sulfate surfactants plant at Castiglione, Italy; Expansion of BASF's natural gas activities by extending its partnership with Gazprom.
- BASF, Gazprom abandon energy asset swap. // Chemical Week;1/12/2015, p20
The article reports that the chemicals companies, BASF SE and OAO Gazprom have discarded their plans for swaping energy asset which was scheduled to take place at the end of 2014.
- BASF and Gazprom agree on energy-asset swap. YOUNG, IAN // Chemical Week;11/19/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 29, p17
The article reports BASF chemicals manufacturer and Gazprom gas company agreed on an energy-asset swap, noting BASF will increase its gas and crude oil production in Russia and the companies will jointly work on a natural gas project in Siberia.
- BASF to Exit French JV; Guarded on Russia. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;11/17/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 35, p19
The article reports on the plan of BASF to sell its 50 percent stake in PEC-Rhin, a joint venture with Total's fertilizer subsidiary GPN, and its refusal to provide specifics regarding its planned cooperation with Russia's Gazprom. BASF says it has decided on the divestment because PEC-Rhin's...
- Untitled. s. s. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/7/2015, Issue 3673, p1
The article presents news brief related to the chemical industry. BASF SE and OAO Gazprom are not to proceed with an asset swap planned for the end of 2014. Formerly Momentive Specialty Chemicals results restated in U.S. dollars followed group restructurning and incorporation under the laws of...
- Russia. Alperowicz, Natasha; Petrushina, Elena // Chemical Week;9/27/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 32, p25
The article reports on the potential of Russia as a base for petrochemical investment. Multinational and local companies are embarking on petrochemical expansions in the country. BASF is mulling a large-scale chemical joint venture with Gazprom in the European part of Russia. Dow Chemical says...
- Chemicals Industry Profile: Russia. // Chemicals Industry Profile: Russia;Feb2015, p1
The article presents an overview and forecasting of the chemicals industry in Russia as of February 2015. Topics include market value, market rivalry, and market analysis. Also noted is information about the leading companies within the industry including The Dow Chemical Co., OAO Gazprom, and...
- THE WORLD THIS WEEK. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;5/1/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p7
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry from around the world as of May 2006. The Wintershall energy unit of BASF will get a key stake in the Yuzhno-Russkoye natural gas field in Siberia under an asset swap deal with Gazprom. Calgon Carbon has sold its solvent recovery business...
- BASF to increase production capacity for tBA plant in Nanjing, China. // Express Pharma;01/01/2014, p3
The article reports that German chemical producer BASF SE is expanding on the production capacity of its existing tertiary butylamine (tBA) production plant located at the Nanjing Chemical Industry Park in China.