Industry waits for news on Keltic Novia Scotia plans
- Grid to recruit 50 staff for Grain expansion. Grainge, Zo� // Utility Week;7/13/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p31
No abstract available.
- Keltic Petrochemicals selects Univation's UNIPOLâ„¢ PE process for Nova Scotia project. // Canadian Plastics;Apr2005, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the selection of the UNIPOL PE Gas-Phase process by Keltic Petrochemicals to be used in a Canadian grassroots petrochemical complex to deliver a portfolio of polyethylene products to the North American market. Features of the petrochemical complex; Functions of the process;...
- Land-based 'satellite' LNG facility being considered for San Juan. Marino, John // Caribbean Business;5/31/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p8
The article reports that the construction of a satellite liquified natural gas (LNG) facility in San Juan, Puerto Rico is being considered by the Puerto Rican government. It says that Excelerate Energy in Texas have entered an agreement with Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (Prepa) for the...
- India's Dabhol to restart. // Power Economics;5/18/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p3
Explains that the government of India is hoping to restart the three billion dollar Dabhol electric power production project in Maharashtra, confident that it is close to dealing with claims totalling $230 million covering 16 legal cases in courts around the world. Gas Authority of India will...
- Estonia, Finland sign accord on building joint LNG terminals. // Energy Today (Hungary);3/3/2014, p3
The article reports on an agreement signed between Estonia and Finland to construct two liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminals on either side of the Gulf of Finland and a pipeline connecting the countries.
- Ghana plans to build a floating liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal off Atlantic coast. // World Energy News;9/13/2013, p6
The article informs that Ghana is planning to build a floating Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) terminal to receive imported gas at its Atlantic Ocean coast.
- Poland's LNG terminal to launch in 2015, minister says. // Energy Today (Hungary);12/11/2014, p1
The article reports on the statement from Polish Treasury Minister Wlodzimierz Karpinski on the expected start of commercial operation of the liquified natural gas (LNG) terminal in Swinoujscie, Poland in 2015.
- Industry Trends And Developments. // Canada Petrochemicals Report;2009, p21
The article focuses on various financial trends and developments related to the petrochemicals industry in Canada. It is stated that the industry is facing problems related to declining operating rates, decrease in demand and reduction in capacity. In the first half of 2008, there was a decrease...
- Investigation of horizontal cold water discharge initial dilutions at various temperature differences using duckbill valve. Sezgin, Naim // Desalination & Water Treatment;Feb2016, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p2437
Thermal pollution, that is a temperature change in natural water body, can have adverse effects on the organisms in the aquatic environment as river, lake, or ocean. A common cause of thermal pollution is the use of water as a cooling and heating system by power plants, liquefied natural gas...