Working together for the best results
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;3/16/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 9, p17
Presents news briefs on new construction projects in the chemical industry as of March 2005. Engineering contract of Aker Kvaerner with Univation Technologies for a polyethylene plant in Quangang, China; Expansion of the para-aramid high-performance fiber capacity of Teijin Twaron in the...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;4/18/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2143, p29
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of April 2005. Efforts of Israel-based ICL Industrial Products to increase its bromine capacity; Information on a contract awarded to CB&I by Grain LNG; Agreement between Teijin Twaron and Aker Kvaerner.
- Aker Solutions completes AKCS Offshore Partner buy-out. // Engineer (Online Edition);1/7/2013, p5
The article focuses on Aker Solutions' full ownership of AKCS Offshore Partner, a partnership based in Newfoundland and Labrador that was formed in 2002 by Aker, SNC-Lavalin and GJ Cahill and Co. to buy contracts for the Atlantic Canada oil and gas industry.
- Aker Solutions awarded a contract from Technip to deliver umbilicals for the Girassol development, Angola. // African Business News;4/17/2013, p2
The article announces that Aker Solutions was awarded a contract from Technip for the delivery of umbilicals for the Girassol Resources Initiative (GirRI) phase 2 development off the coast of Angola at an undisclosed contract value.
- Twaron aramid yarns for cut protection gloves. // Technical Textiles / Technische Textilen;Nov2006, Vol. 49 Issue 4, pE176
The article introduces the Twaron Premium Line Protector Plus yarn from Teijin Twaron GmbH.
- New microfiber Twaron titer. // Chemical Fibers International;Mar2012, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p12
The article describes the Twaron dtex 610/1000 higher performing lightweight aramid yarn to be launched by Teijin Twaron BV in 2012.
- Teijin initiates twin Twaron expansions. Raleigh, Patrick // European Rubber Journal;Sep2001, Vol. 183 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the plan of Teijin Twaron BV to expand its aramid fibers production facilities in Delfzijl, the Netherlands. Worth of the expansion project; Significance of the plan to the Teijin Group of Japan.
- Teijin Twaron: Office in Shanghai. // Chemical Fibers International;Apr2005, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p85
Reports on the increase in the sales of Teijin Twaron BV's fibers in China.
- Aker Kvaerner scales down. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;1/31/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2132, p7
Reports on the decision of Norwegian contractor Aker Kvaerner to shift from general contracting towards chemical process-led projects. Geographical regions that the contractor wil focus on; Information on the restructuring of the company in 2004.