A web of success for textiles
- Rate of U.S. Exports for Roll Goods Continues To Expand. Mayberry, Peter; Franken, Jessica // Nonwovens Industry;May2006, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p18
The article reports that U.S. exports of nonwoven roll goods hit a record high of more than 263 million kilograms in 2005, according to government-compiled statistics. Export growth during the year has surpassed import growth for the first time in five years. Exports also outpaced imports in...
- Trade Data Reveal Continued Growth For U.S. Nonwoven Exports. Mayberry, Peter; Franken, Jessica // Nonwovens Industry;May2005, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p18
The article discusses the continuous growth of the United States nonwoven exports. Annual trade statistics compiled by the U.S. government reveal that exports of all nonwoven roll goods from the country increased by more than 16 percent during 2004. It reached a record of more than 230 million...
- Moves Made To Finalize CAFTA. Mayberry, Peter; Franken, Jessica // Nonwovens Industry;Apr2004, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p26
This article focuses on the implications of the U.S.-Central America Free Trade Agreement for the nonwovens industry. To get a better sense of just what a U.S.-Central America Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA) might mean to the industry it is important to review provisions of the agreement, two of...
- Turkey ends antidumping investigation, but illegal shipments of NW continue, EDANA says. // Nonwovens Markets;7/22/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p1
The article reports that Turkey government has ceased its investigation over the issue of nonwoven fabric dumping in the country because the companies who brought the complaint did not even represent at least 25% of the market. It mentions that Turkish companies have complained due to the...
- U.S. PRODUCER PRICE INDEX: NW ROLL GOODS, PRODUCTS, RAW MATERIALS. // Nonwovens Markets;8/26/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p4
Presents the United States producer price index for nonwoven roll goods, products and raw materials, for the period ended August 26, 2005.
- Price Bulletin: Roll goods and raw materials. // Nonwovens Markets;8/26/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p5
Presents data on prices of nonwovens roll goods and raw materials in the North American and European markets, as of August 26, 2005.
- Polypropylene leads nonwovens market. Rosen, Meyer R. // Chemical Market Reporter;08/24/98, Vol. 254 Issue 8, Specialty Markets 98 p26
Assesses the state of the nonwoven fabrics industry worldwide. Benefits from increased demand in construction products and applications of disposable products; Estimates of value of global nonwovens market; Shift from staple-based products to spun bonded products; Major fibers used in the...
- Nonwovens Research Academy: Encore Scheduled. // Nonwovens Industry;Jun2005, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p20
Reports that EDANA's Nonwovens Research Academy has kicked off at INDEX '05 in Geneva, Switzerland.
- This file is password protected for your use only. // Nonwovens Markets;11/4/2015, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p1
The article presents an overview of the financial condition of the nonwovens markets in 2015.